IGNORED

Can anyone spare a Google Inbox invite?

Alzado

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't get used to that shit, though i can't get used to any email app either, it's just a mess when it comes to long back and forth convoys involving different people attachments and shit. that tagging with colored letters also seems kinda arbitrary, i get different people with the same letter and color, wtf is that.

it's actually easier to connect to the pc with my note via vnc and open up gmail through a browser than deal with those consolized email apps.

can't get used to that shit, though i can't get used to any email app either, it's just a mess when it comes to long back and forth convoys involving different people attachments and shit. that tagging with colored letters also seems kinda arbitrary, i get different people with the same letter and color, wtf is that.

it's actually easier to connect to the pc with my note via vnc and open up gmail through a browser than deal with those consolized email apps.

Wait, what?

The coloured letters are for Gmail and non-gmail users that don't have avatars.

Why would you need to VNC to a PC? Couldn't you just open your mobile Chrome and request the desktop version?

Wait, what?

Why would you need to VNC to a PC? Couldn't you just open your mobile Chrome and request the desktop version?

i wasn't really serious about the vnc thing. regarding the colored letters, it still doesn't make sense to have the same letter and color for different people, need to look up how to reconfigure it.

what i feel it needs is a more customizable snooze dialog, right now there are only 4 presets, for other options you need to set it manually, if there was to ability to add your own presets it would be really cool. location based reminder/snooze is a really cool thing though, strange how samsung didn't think of it and integrated it in the planner app.

Wait, what?

i wasn't really serious about the vnc thing. regarding the colored letters, it still doesn't make sense to have the same letter and color for different people, need to look up how to reconfigure it.

It's just a random assignment - better than no icon/anything, IMO.

i actually first felt the same way until i replaced gmail app with inbox permanently and now: i really love the interface. i no longer find it "a mess" but rather giving me better flexibility to move things around or "pin them" so i can read them later. basically, more options to keep me glued to the phone instead of looking around to acknowledge the world.

Archived