IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

On 4/13/2024 at 1:05 AM, ignatius said:

xuspa0zun3uc1.jpeg?width=354&auto=webp&s

Wow. Gel-mullet + troglodyte chin + flannel + dumbass shades. Tell me you're a redneck moron without telling me you're a redneck moron.

• Like 3

7v89e6u88muc1.png?width=690&auto=webp&s=

super disturbing video in the spoiler of a guy getting carjacked. he fires point blank several times at the carjacker and misses then the carjacker backs up and gets a head of speed and runs the guy over. jfc wild west bonkers type shit. people are crazy. it's a sad video to watch but this is america. 

Spoiler

also.. jfc can't make this shit up. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-awards-23-5-million-194112114.html

Judge awards $23.5 million to undercover St. Louis officer beaten by colleagues during protest

ST. LOUIS (AP) — A St. Louis judge on Monday awarded nearly $23.5 million to a former police officer who was beaten by colleagues while working undercover during a protest.

Luther Hall was badly injured in the 2017 attack during one of several protests that followed the acquittal of Jason Stockley, a former St. Louis officer, on a murder charge that stemmed from the shooting death of a Black man.

Hall previously settled a separate lawsuit with the city for $5 million. In 2022, he sued three former colleagues — Randy HaysDustin Boone and Christopher Myers — for their roles in the attack.

Edited by ignatius

57 minutes ago, usagi said:

I wonder which would cause more of a moral panic, ST ministers or imams.

i think it would be really interesting water cooler situation.. or breakroom etc.. in the teacher's lounge.. ha.. teachers would be like "you all need to get the fuck out of here"