IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

22 minutes ago, usagi said:

where's this from?

It's most likely either not true or fabricated (although having examined Hilldog's treachery, I don't doubt that she could have said something like this). It is in this article, which to be honest does not seem very trustworthy or properly sourced, although it does cover some of the wikileaks cables that show US doing the dirt geopolitically.

35 minutes ago, ignatius said:

a very punchable face.. i believe this is what the brits or aussies would call a cunt.

One of the downsides of living in America for me is the lingo. Basically cannot say cunt or everyone thinks you are a misogynist, but I would love to live in Britain or Australia so as to be able to call a cunt a cunt. Also heard in Britain that it is fun slang for other things. Like if a group of mates go out to a bar, they talk about getting 'totally cunted' (or at least I saw this in Peep Show). Some cuntries show their superiority through their slang (and the inclusivity of their slang.

Spoiler

Edited by decibal cooper
added vids

19 hours ago, cwmbrancity said:

Yeah, I want to wush it all away.

18 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

All profits go toward fixing this guy’s bad plastic surgery. 

IMG_2756.jpeg

Wrong, he's a reptilian.

18 hours ago, ignatius said:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2815047

65,000 rapes resulted in pregnancy in all states with abortion bans combined.

and that's only the rapes that resulted in pregnancy. wtf. 

as long as it curbs the great replacement theory then it's all good. those women will birth the next contingent of insurrectionists patriots

GH772jYbwAAINOs?format=jpg&name=large

Residents of an Encino neighborhood are the latest victims of wheel thefts.
Caroline Fratacci found her daughter’s Honda right where she had parked it across the street, but it was missing all four of its wheels.

In disbelief, Fratacci asked her daughter if her friends were playing a prank. “She goes, ‘That cannot be my friends — that’s, like, a crime,’” Fratacci said. “All four of my wheels disappeared,” Kabel said. “Gone — completely gone.”

i honestly don't think the wheels disappeared

16 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

GH772jYbwAAINOs?format=jpg&name=large

Residents of an Encino neighborhood are the latest victims of wheel thefts.
Caroline Fratacci found her daughter’s Honda right where she had parked it across the street, but it was missing all four of its wheels.

In disbelief, Fratacci asked her daughter if her friends were playing a prank. “She goes, ‘That cannot be my friends — that’s, like, a crime,’” Fratacci said. “All four of my wheels disappeared,” Kabel said. “Gone — completely gone.”

i honestly don't think the wheels disappeared

That kinda stuff happens all the time. Happened a few times when I was living in a townhouse development in NJ 2011.

• Like 1

LAS VEGAS (KABC) -- A Southern California man is suing a luxury resort in Las Vegas, saying he was stung by a scorpion on his testicles while sleeping at the hotel.

WhatsApp-Image-2024-03-06-at-12.47.21_b1

Farchi and his family were staying at the Venetian's Palazzo tower on Dec. 26 when he was jolted awake, he told Eyewitness News. "I woke up with sharp pain in my private area. I didn't know what it was. I reached my hand to see what was happening under the covers and got another sharp pain."

"Nobody staying in Vegas needs to exposed to deadly scorpions while they're sleeping, let alone on their private parts, their testicles," said his attorney, Brian Virag.

sauce

i reluctantly agree with that attorney 

Hundreds of National Guard soldiers and State Police officers will patrol the New York City subway platforms and check riders’ bags beginning this week, Gov. Kathy Hochul said on Wednesday.

A large show of force in the system, which is operated by the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, a state agency, will help commuters and visitors feel safe, Ms. Hochul said.

The additional law enforcement officers would add to an already large police presence in the subways, where Mayor Eric Adams ordered an additional 1,000 officers in February following a 45 percent spike in major crimes in January compared with the same time last year.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/06/nyregion/subway-national-guard-police.html

if this doesn't work, they should just consider making every new yorker a state cop (or national guard)

• Like 2

Full article here:

Washington, DC- Kurt Fellows (67), is being held by the Secret Service at an undisclosed location after a shipment containing close to 1000 previously used sex toys (dildos) arrived at the Whitehouse on Valentine’s Day addressed to President Biden. The letter attached to the shipment said, “Happy Valentine’s Day Sleepy Joe. Since you like to fuck all of us, why don’t you go fuck yourself?”.

Once in custody the self-proclaimed 'Patriot' became belligerent and aggressive to the point where he had to be sedated and put into a straight jacket.

• Burger 3