IGNORED

Funkstörung are back

YEK

Great news. I listened to them heavily during my senior year of high school, especially Appetite for Disctruction.

That beat that comes in @ 2:45 is [insert random praise slang here]. Good interview as well.

Great news. I listened to them heavily during my senior year of high school, especially Appetite for Disctruction.

That beat that comes in @ 2:45 is [insert random praise slang here]. Good interview as well.

appetite is the best autechre album ever

Guest yikes

i like some of what these guys do and it's cool they are releasing stuff again.

i have most of their discography and when i let it play thru it becomes painfully obvious how much of their stuff sounds the same and how they really over-used the fuck out of what I believe is one specific eventide processor of some sort,there is no mistaking "that sound".

appetite is the best autechre album ever

lol.

Huge fan of their nineties releases, most of all 'funkentstört'. Odd thing about that record is that it's supposed to be played at 45RPM, but it sounds waaay better at 33RPM.

Archived