IGNORED

AFX • ‘orphaned deejay selek 2006-08’

Herr Jan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kinda disappointed that the tahnaiya russell track doesn't have those wicked breaks and the backspin and stuff. still a good track, just not nearly as mental.

I know.

I would be super stoked to hear a follow-up remixes album w/ alternates tracks from syro+ODS06-08

You know what's crazy? This is the release that made me realize just how much work Richard has made. You'd think the Soundcloud dump would've been the ultimate indicator of how prolific he is, but for him to just say, OK, here's eight more tracks from the 06-08 time period, enjoy...it's made me realize he could make a LOT of releases like this.

I'm excited, moreso because I haven't heard these tracks before. I can't believe anyone would complain about him giving some of his live work a proper release, especially since he did that with Syro.

To everyone who managed to listen to the iTunes previews, will the Sónar track get a release?

if by sonar you mean the rome track aka reconstruction aka gentlemen, then no. that was first played around '02 iirc.

kinda disappointed that the tahnaiya russell track doesn't have those wicked breaks and the backspin and stuff. still a good track, just not nearly as mental.

I know.

I would be super stoked to hear a follow-up remixes album w/ alternates tracks from syro+ODS06-08

i think that was actually luke vibert adding in the breaks and stuff, i guess that is obvious as the rip we have had since way back supposedly comes from a soundboard rip

I wonder if there is a world record for releasing the most amount of previously unreleased music in one year...

I wonder if there is a world record for releasing the most amount of previously unreleased music in one year...

Not sure, but Buckethead has been relentless recently.

Maybe Richard is trying to compete...

holy mother of fuck

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

I don't know how to buy it this time. Anyone know?

Amazon? Bleep? What way do you order to get the highest chance of good freebies like stickers and shit?

Can anyone confirm if there's any bonus shit available with the release when ordered from Japan?

Ta

HMV: Patch

Tower Records: Clear File

Amazon: Logo Magnet

It seems all come with a large format logo sticker

wtf

why didnt i order from japan.

I'm not sure, but I think what I read on Amazon.jp indicates the record sleeve will come with an obi as well... which would look pretty nice

I'm going amazon, my fridge isn't acid enough

Hmm...would ideally like vinyl + magnet but those deals are only with purchase of the CD, right?

Hmm...would ideally like vinyl + magnet but those deals are only with purchase of the CD, right?

Aw dang I didn't even notice, the record isn't up on amazon. I'll wait it out, I got CCAI and Syro 12"s from there so they may show up

Aw dang I didn't even notice, the record isn't up on amazon. I'll wait it out, I got CCAI and Syro 12"s from there so they may show up

Smart thinking. Think I'll do the same.

Archived