IGNORED

AFX • ‘orphaned deejay selek 2006-08’

Herr Jan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I don't really have anything to add to this thread other than holy shit fuck yes I need this in me

I don't know if I can pull the trigger on the vinyl this time. Syro and Marchromt have constant surface noise in the right channel. CCAI was fine, but I haven't been lucky.

Warp pls.

Hi, sorry for the OT: does anyone know the name of the lovely characters here below? Thanks!!!

lJVMz15.gif

Sweet gif.

They're called Sleestaks. They were on an old tv show called Land of the Lost. I only know this because I saw the movie that was based on the show (which was horrible btw) and they were the only real memorable thing about it.

Hi, sorry for the OT: does anyone know the name of the lovely characters here below? Thanks!!!

lJVMz15.gif

9KquDfL.gif

Those are Papa's old avatar!

p.s.: right-click, search google for image dude, it's that easy.

Hang on, didn't you post this same pic combo a few days ago? Did you have insider info? Spill the beans!

false memory

I think I had the same false memory

I don't really have anything to add to this thread other than holy shit fuck yes I need this in me

when that av is small it just looks like he has gin blossoms

:(((

neotekt 72 is so boring for a proper afx release

It's pretty interesting in terms of use of delay/reverb. I kind of sense this release is like intended as a collection of cool little bits that would fit well in different DJ sets.

Guest bitroast

the song cuts off pretty abruptly. i'm wondering if it's going to seg into the last track. bit of dj mixmaster style build up ??

I kind of sense this release is like intended as a collection of cool little bits that would fit well in different DJ sets.

Ninja senses.

It's pretty interesting in terms of use of delay/reverb. I kind of sense this release is like intended as a collection of cool little bits that would fit well in different DJ sets.

not really but well maybe its not bad as a Dj tool..

not really but well maybe its not bad as a Dj tool..

the song cuts off pretty abruptly. i'm wondering if it's going to seg into the last track. bit of dj mixmaster style build up ??

oh yeah good point

Agreed.

I still need to hear how it ties into the whole, but I doubt it would drastically change how I think about it. Serge Fenix Rendered 2, however, is a nice opener.

Archived