IGNORED

why is my mac so slow/??//?

YO303

My mac is fast as fuck and almost three years old, so I dunno. Depends on what's going on in your mac's pants.

Sometimes safari blows, but it's not like you can't just use something else. Or change yer DNS settings or some shit.

:shrug:

When in doubt, blame it on a flash exploit, lol

My mac is fast as fuck and almost three years old, so I dunno. Probably depends on which Mac you have, like with every other manufacturer/ecosystem.

Sometimes safari blows, but it's not like you can't just use something else. Or change yer DNS settings or some shit.

is it possible that i need a new mainframe? im not a very technological guy you know, i heard the word mainframe in a movie and now when the computer is slow or not working at all i blame the mainframe

My mac is fast as fuck and almost three years old, so I dunno. Probably depends on which Mac you have, like with every other manufacturer/ecosystem.

is it possible that i need a new mainframe? im not a very technological guy you know, i heard the word mainframe in a movie and now i think thats what's wrong with computers everytime

I think it's probably the vacuum tubes or a bad punch card.

a window just popped-up saying my CPU was, as they put it, "off the charts", i guess thats slang for very high

do i have to buy a fan to keep the cpu cool?

a window just popped-up saying my CPU was, as they put it, "off the charts", i guess thats slang for very high

Give it some snacks, and stop giving it so much dank memes.

did the window also say rolflmao?

my mac does overheat, so i advise you to get an actual fan (not a cpu fan) and place it behind your mac. you'll also feel like you're the guy from shinobi 3 in that stage where you ride a horse at full speed and the wind blows on your face

i'm tempted to post a picture of my actual setup because the only difference is the fan is in front of the mac and not behind it

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Have you tried installing some speed holes? If not I'd recommend installing some speed holes.

Archived