IGNORED

WTF happend to the internet.

Psychotronic

I bet half of you are just pining for the days when Star Trek and X-Files fan forums were lit.

I think you mean Star Trek and X-Files USENET newsgroups.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Internet is fine. It's pretty much always been full of junk, but littered with gold.

Nothing ever changes, and IMO the Internet is still awesome and full of knowledge.

• 11 months later...

we have fallen for the trap! internet should be use to enrich your mind not destroy it 

websites like reddit and twitter are design to trap the user in the act of constantly seeking information , i bet you anything those cunts went to the evolutionary psychologists and payed them millions to design those websites

nextflix is another, promoting binge watching are you kidding me? you have one of the most powerful tools created by humans and you gonna waste it by watching every season of arrow?

the people designing mainstream internet are not your friends, they want your mind,time and money, they dont care that your little primate brain cant control its urges 

resist! take control of your online life

you can figure out how people are making $$$ doing it and make $$$$ doing it yourself ;)

some of the ways people are making money is so unethical ill rather be an honest poor person

joe rogan has built an empire around selling snake oil, is this how you want people to behave? to push shit products for money? (we have limited resources)

we fucking hate it when corporations behave unethically in real life so why should we enable people on the internet to behave the same way

let me tell you something i would love to have a million dollars but i would hate myself if those million dollars came from scamming people 

you won't believe what I read on page 2 of this thread, page 4 is even better.

You won't believe the number of posts that I have edited.

we have fallen for the trap! internet should be use to enrich your mind not destroy it 

websites like reddit and twitter are design to trap the user in the act of constantly seeking information , i bet you anything those cunts went to the evolutionary psychologists and payed them millions to design those websites

nextflix is another, promoting binge watching are you kidding me? you have one of the most powerful tools created by humans and you gonna waste it by watching every season of arrow?

the people designing mainstream internet are not your friends, they want your mind,time and money, they dont care that your little primate brain cant control its urges 

resist! take control of your online life

d e e p t r u t h

If you don't wanna be fat and have cavities, stop going to the candy store 500 times a day.

Archived