IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

5 hours ago, ignatius said:

posted a pic here last night which i guess got deleted though it's a pic of a guy's crossed legs. one of those "wtf perspective" pics. 

click me for image too scandalous for watmm

I think it’s because it looks a bit like a guy fucking another guy in the ass. Other wtf perspective pics I’ve seen on here always appear to portray a healthy heterosexual situation, which is relatable and funny. But man on man buttfucking is weird and kinda disgusting. Also when someone glances at your screen and catches you viewing this image they may perceive you as being a homosexual which could get you killed in some countries. Or glassed in others such as the Netherlands. So I guess whichever mod deleted the image was just trying to prevent people from getting hurt. 

• Farnsworth 2

1 minute ago, user said:

I think it’s because it looks a bit like a guy fucking another guy in the ass. Other wtf perspective pics I’ve seen on here always appear to portray a healthy heterosexual situation, which is relatable and funny. But man on man buttfucking is weird and kinda disgusting. Also when someone glances at your screen and catches you viewing this image they may perceive you as being a homosexual which could get you killed in some countries. Or glassed in others such as the Netherlands. So I guess whichever mod deleted the image was just trying to prevent people from getting hurt. 

the one in front looks like it has a breast though. i posted it from mobile so it might've just disappeared into the digital ether. 

Edited by ignatius

1 minute ago, ignatius said:

the one in front looks like it has a breast though. i posted it from mobile so it might've just disappeared into the digital ether. 

After viewing the image again you’re definitely right. I see muscles and my mind goes straight to a chunk o hunk. 
And although my post was meant kinda tongue in cheek and could be taken either way I didn’t mean for it to come across as assholish/aggressive as It possibly may have. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, user said:

After viewing the image again you’re definitely right. I see muscles and my mind goes straight to a chunk o hunk. 
And although my post was meant kinda tongue in cheek and could be taken either way I didn’t mean for it to come across as assholish/aggressive as It possibly may have. 

no worries.. you're post didn't come across as dickish or anything.... i got the tone ?

tumblr_nxt634tytr1qe0eclo1_250.gifv

• Like 1

4 hours ago, user said:

On 5/20/2020 at 11:55 PM, prdctvsm said:

85obl7tnv7w41.jpg

One can see some masculine muscles in this one too :emotawesomepm9:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1