IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

1 minute ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I have this, and it is godly.  Perfect cheese pockets every time.  No laughing matter - it's one of the best products anyone ever thought of.

We have one of these too, makes nice ham and cheese toasties heh

• Like 1

18 hours ago, President Squidward said:

spacer.png

The funniest thing about that is anybody putting Greedy Baby or Scintilli higher than Double Figure.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Blir said:

The funniest thing about that is anybody putting Greedy Baby or Scintilli higher than Double Figure.

Plaid's rankings for me is very interesting I must say, since all of their albums range around an 8/9 for me. Double Figure has a lot I love about it, but half of it's tracklist has ideas that don't fully click with me like Ti Bom, Light Rain, Sincetta do. I feel tracks like New Family, Twin Home, Zala, Squance and a few others are about an 8/10 for me, almost coming close but just never grows on me on relistens. Eyen is also a 10 like the the other tracks I mentioned.

Greedy Baby is a project I adore so much because it has some Plaid tunes that really reasonate with me, and the project and idea of the DVD audiovisual makes it a really fun listen. E.M.R., I Citizen the Loathesome and Super Positions are some of their greatest tracks for me. Greedy Baby reminds me of the style they carried in Spokes too, full of some of their most coolest details and melodies placed. (Though that's tough to decide on since they've always crafted good melodies). 

Scintilli is an interesting one. Never knew it was apparently held back for 3 years before until I saw the topic here. I love all the tunes and different styles shown in this album, and all the tracks except for Upgrade I love a lot. I think my only issue is a lot of them are a little too short.

I see the hype for Double Figure though, I just can't agree with it though haha ? That album cover is amazing af though, when I first saw it, I just got vibes it came from ancient times.

Edited by President Squidward
  • Like 1