IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

On 1/6/2021 at 10:14 PM, Rubin Farr said:

5AA20E09-ADFF-4250-B761-799303F3590B.jpeg

I love that this is something we have on Danish television. Just so we can offend a bunch of Americans.
Only problem is that the show itself is not really that much fun. 

I just remembered... back in December the official "fireworks safety"-video for kids and teenagers is song about a couple of teenagers who are getting ready for new year's eve. On their way out their father stops them and starts singing about when he was a kid and how his dick (they use the Danish word for "dick") was blown off. In the John Dillermand show (the show about the guy with a huge penis) they use a very kid friendly word for penis. A word that would make any kid laugh.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Squee said:

I love that this is something we have on Danish television. Just so we can offend a bunch of Americans.

It's also angering bunch of alt-right people and conservatives here so good work, lol.

In Finland we have this children's book series but I guess it's translated from Italian or French?

Kuva1315.jpg

B0ja2ntCQAAG0Lq?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 1/8/2021 at 1:26 PM, zkom said:

It's also angering bunch of alt-right people and conservatives here so good work, lol.

In Finland we have this children's book series but I guess it's translated from Italian or French?

Kuva1315.jpg

B0ja2ntCQAAG0Lq?format=jpg&name=medium

this reminds me of a comic that a friend of mine made about Godzilla that attached a city the very week she had a period... things got messy very quickly 

14 minutes ago, Braintree said:

Lizards don't menstruate ?

lol but are 109 meters tall and spit fire? you do know that it's all imaginary, ''...what if...'', right?

Edited by xox

2 minutes ago, xox said:

lol but are 109 meters tall and spit fire? you do know that it's all imaginary, ''...what if...'', right?

Excuse Me What GIF

• Haha 4
  • Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, xox said:

imaginary Godzilla anatomy is pretty cool imo

godzilla-cs.jpg

e18e7c91d9f1064b2840481b7187775c.thumb.jpg.06c1f613697b954b0b29d715f1d8bb27.jpg

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1