IGNORED

2015 European Migrant Crisis

KovalainenFanBoy

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And all you see is the smallest sliver of this issue, 'think of the chilllldren', It's all a big scam on europeans man, to fuck over europe and the integrity of it's nations and cultures, by forcing down it's throat a new world order approved multiculturalism. So shouldn't you be angry that the media lied to you about this, and suspicious from now about anything they tell you about this whole crisis. Surely i shouldn't have to justify my post man.

Oh so you are one of those guys .. Right ... I mean... I have no words really, what you wrote speaks for itself. Lol

not surprising that you have no words deer. you have opinions but never feel the need to explain them, only to ridicule others for having theirs, without even having to explain why theirs are bad or wrong. it's your style

not surprising that you have no words deer. you have opinions but never feel the need to explain them, only to ridicule others for having theirs, without even having to explain why theirs are bad or wrong. it's your style

holy shit. i'm lifeguard / first-aid certified, but there's nothing i can do to soothe a third degree burn. we need to get him to a hospital, stat

for your information ehrlichman, charlie hebdo is the worst kind of pseudo-subversive, plain islamophobic neocon propaganda. let's not even talk about their anti-christian obsession since anti-christianity is almost a french tradition.

nonsense. most people who criticise charlie hebdo cartoons have no idea the point they're making at all. these new ones with the kid for example. which, while some people might find distasteful that they use the kid at all, are criticisms of the callous nature of the European response, and in particular ridiculing the notion of Christian love in that context.

I said "he's one of those guys" that's enough, and if you don't know any of those guys I'll pull examples when I get home, but if you cant wait you can find most of those guys in daily mail comment section and nationalist forums.

Maybe it is my style, when I write in Spanish I can express myself better, in English is more difficult, I guess its because when you learn a language you learn the basic first I dunno,probably should be reading more books to expand my vocab.

heh aww dont try the sympathy route. you know enough words to express yourself perfectly fine, you just dont want to take the risk of putting your ideas out there so you only ever slam what other people say instead. its ok

edit- meant to say you slam other people for saying things, not the things they actually say

but hey maybe at this point im just pathetic and hanging on to years old grudges

although your MO still hasnt changed.

watever,

carry on

The population of the EU (so that's not including countries like Switzerland, Norway, where refugees and other migrants can establish themselves) is just over 508 million people. Of those 508 million, as of 2011, 31.4 million (or 6%) were born outside of the EU (what the breakdown of that 6% is, I don't know, but this undoubtedly includes people who are not muslims). Let's say the EU takes all 19.5 million estimated refugees - they won't but let's say they do. That's 10 percent of the total population that is not born within the EU - and again, not all of those are Muslims. Hardly a goddamned take over, or a fucking over of the "cultural integrity" of European nations. This fear of migrants and immigration is risible nonsense. Add to the fact that immigration is largely recognized to have economic benefits (barring the widely cited and terribly flawed Heritage Foundation study), and you have an economic argument for this migration as well as a moral argument. Oh and as an aside - interviews by the UNHCR found that of the male Syrian refugees 46% had at least a secondary education, and another 40% had a university education. So this is not a bunch of illiterate savages.

the economic argument seems vague to me. more taxpayers/consumers/workers/producers equals economic benefit for society?

many people argue that migration mostly benefits big business, because cheap labor exerts downward pressure on wages.

Too tired to get into it now and have to wake up in 3.5 hours. Will get back to you on it tonight.

Someone remind me again why a shitty person like delet is a mod around here?

He's not a shitty person. He just has a different outlook on politics and some social issues. On others he and I see eye-to-eye.

heh aww dont try the sympathy route. you know enough words to express yourself perfectly fine, you just dont want to take the risk of putting your ideas out there so you only ever slam what other people say instead. its ok

edit- meant to say you slam other people for saying things, not the things they actually say

but hey maybe at this point im just pathetic and hanging on to years old grudges

although your MO still hasnt changed.

watever,

carry on

Lol Ok, I mean I called you bald a couple of years ago so yeah I would hold grudges for that kind of stuff too.

but az doesnt want diversity of thought

only diversity of skin color

cant we do something about delet? we'd be one step closer to a more perfect hivemind utopia

Diversity/mixing of cultures/multicultarism needs to happen, this is only non violent way I see of getting rid of religion.

People like delete are afraid of the Muslim invation but I don't think this happens when you mix all cultures together, eventually some sort of understanding for each other is achieve(?).

re my alleged baldness and relevant grudges-

exactly, its like how bill clinton said obama would have been getting his and hill's coffee a few years ago, back when HRC was running against O, and O is now having the FBI etc 'actually' 'look into' those emails instead of quietly sweeping them under the rug

you and me are just like that deer

cant we do something about delet? we'd be one step closer to a more perfect hivemind utopia

Diversity/mixing of cultures/multicultarism needs to happen, this is only non violent way I see of getting rid of religion.

by bringing in cultures with a more fundamental religious belief, that somehow gets rid of religion? and how exactly does that lead to there not being any religion, and in a non-violent way? im not seeing how you get from point a to point z with that. if the diversity means MORE religion, how does that result in less religion? and is this the end game here, is this the motive for euro politicians and media types to promote multi-culturalism, or is this just your idea?

the economic argument seems vague to me. more taxpayers/consumers/workers/producers equals economic benefit for society?

many people argue that migration mostly benefits big business, because cheap labor exerts downward pressure on wages.

It stimulates economic activity in all kinds of ways, particularly the building sector, which creates a huge number of jobs (in the building sector obviously, but also in thousands of small-medium sized businesses - tradesmen, wholesalers, services, etc.).

It's not all rosy of course, it puts strain on government services, particularly schools and the health service, but the economic growth can move into those areas as well given time.

re my alleged baldness and relevant grudges-

exactly, its like how bill clinton said obama would have been getting his and hill's coffee a few years ago, back when HRC was running against O, and O is now having the FBI etc 'actually' 'look into' those emails instead of quietly sweeping them under the rug

you and me are just like that deer

by bringing in cultures with a more fundamental religious belief, that somehow gets rid of religion? and how exactly does that lead to there not being any religion, and in a non-violent way? im not seeing how you get from point a to point z with that. if the diversity means MORE religion, how does that result in less religion? and is this the end game here, is this the motive for euro politicians and media types to promote multi-culturalism, or is this just your idea?

In my mind in a multicultural society people would just figure out that the diversity of religion is a sign that is bullshit,maybe not an older generation but the youth, also exposing people to science, communicate logic and reason like Neil Tyson or someone like that.

And yes its my idea I don't think politicians think this way

In my mind in a multicultural society people would just figure out that the diversity of religion is a sign that is bullshit,maybe not an older generation but the youth, also exposing people to science, communicate logic and reason like Neil Tyson or someone like that.

And yes its my idea I don't think politicians think this way

It would be nice if it worked that way, it certainly isn't at the moment unfortunately. In Britain that has in a big part been down to Blair and Cameron pushing religious schools.

don't a lot of immigrated populations tend to kind of stick to themselves, develop their own little communities, towns, etc, and insist on keeping their cultural heritage exactly the way it was where they came from, or as close as possible? some of the people spread around and maybe 'integrate' but a lot of them stick together. which is totally understandable.

i just don't see bringing in large groups of people with fundamental religious beliefs as somehow bringing us closer to no religion.

not only that but if they thought that was the goal of themselves being allowed in somewhere, theyd be outraged. and rightfully so.

don't a lot of immigrated populations tend to kind of stick to themselves, develop their own little communities, towns, etc, and insist on keeping their cultural heritage exactly the way it was where they came from

Yes I see it all the time and they should be criticized for it (imo) , being isolated doesn't help people understand each other (imo)

fuck me if this thread was a human it shoulda been aborted the moment cunts like Brian Tregaskin (&others) start weighing in with such staggering levels of of ignorance & bs

have a word with yourselves ffs and note to self ignore this fred from now on

i dunno deer, it just seems like youre saying we need more diversity, so we can get to a point where we have less diversity. if there were no religions there'd be less diversity. a lot cultural stuff is derived from religion.

fuck me if this thread was a human it shoulda been aborted the moment cunts like Brian Tregaskin (&others) start weighing in with such staggering levels of of ignorance & bs

have a word with yourselves ffs and note to self ignore this fred from now on

thanks for the compliment :beer:

for your information ehrlichman, charlie hebdo is the worst kind of pseudo-subversive, plain islamophobic neocon propaganda. let's not even talk about their anti-christian obsession since anti-christianity is almost a french tradition.

nonsense. most people who criticise charlie hebdo cartoons have no idea the point they're making at all. these new ones with the kid for example. which, while some people might find distasteful that they use the kid at all, are criticisms of the callous nature of the European response, and in particular ridiculing the notion of Christian love in that context.

i haven't seen their latest cartoons but my comment was about their editorial line, not a specific cartoon.

Archived