IGNORED

Industrial Techno thread

bronchuseven

48 minutes ago, realthanks said:

anyone into vatican shadow?

Yes, a lot. Peace Rage is probably in my personal favorites of all time:

Prefer the beat stuff over the ambient stuff but it's all good. Like Prurient too.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Here's some I've been into recently, everything's not strictly industrial: there's some deep dark things, experimental things and whatnot, it's all good - this is what my techno sets sound like.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 3

Iesope Drift aka Obscurum, Kotea, Mugon, Ostia, Shallow, Tungston... is a long-time favourite of mine, and I just found out that they have a Bandcamp for both Iesope Drift and Obscurum. The releases on their labels, Element Com, Clip, Exalt, and Seico Corp are essential to any and all industrial/techno connoisseurs. The original vinyl releases on Seico Corp are already quite expensive, so it's nice to see that they're finally released in digital.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, bronchuseven said:

Such a great track. Big love  for Clamp EP. Iesope Drift didn't do much anything to me, but this is teh shit. If you guys happen to know more tracks in this vein, please feel free to share!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/5/2020 at 4:13 AM, dcom said:

Ooh, a(nother) topic I could go on about. Here's a sampler of some of my favourites.

Metempsychosis, great label with artists like Flaminia, Tapefeed, End Train etc.

VSK.

Michal Jablonski.

6SISS.

BR1002.

Scalameriya, Tommy Four Seven, others on T47's label:

Olēka.

Militiā and others on Abyss.

Paula Temple.

SHXCXCHCXSH.

Torn.

That should get you started.

Just picked up that 6SISS release - great stuff!

I dunno if these have been posted, but some recent tunes in the vein of the thread (I think - maybe more dark than industrial but whatever) I've been enjoying:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can't get enough of this live set. Acid/Techno/Industrial/Electro

My soul begs for the track around 44:00 minutes to get a proper release!!! Bunch of stuff here released on Rogue Frequencies comps.

• 3 weeks later...

Scalameriya's first physical (w/ digital) album release, top-notch industrial techno on Perc Trax. One of my long-time favourites in the genre. Highly recommended.