IGNORED

Joyrex

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i usually eschew 24-bit WAV nonce sense but for the first official AE_SOUNDBOARDS I think it's probably a fine thing to do

Same here, I went for the 24-bit WAVs if only to give R & Ess more of my money.

This wins the prize for IDM asshole move of the year. S&R, or whoever is behind this, have lost a lot of my respect today.

Lol calm down. IDM masters of the year more like it, thank you sean and rob ignore this guy

It's just internet problems, I've downloaded one set fine and so have others, the downloads just keep failing

This happens a lot with bleep in general it's not even remotely S&Rs fault brosepher

THANK YOU SEAN AND ROB

Well, first, they're charging people to buy soundboards, and they're only accepting money from people who signed up to their mailing list within a certain amount of time. That's the worst thing ae have done in their career, so I'm pretty disappointed.

i just heard about this group ae and signed up to their mailing list thinking 'hey why not give it a chance', saw the mention of "soundboard recordings" which seemed interesting, got me a little enticed, wondering what that might be, so i get my confirmation email and yet i have no password nor am i being permitted to the special web-space where i can purchase anything. then i heard about a forgotten password hack which i promptly tried, only to be denied. it seems this just isnt in the stars for little old misterE. i'm over here trying to hack the gibson mainframe and everything but foiled at every turn. i guess im going to have to find some other band to listen to.

i just heard about this group ae and signed up to their mailing list thinking 'hey why not give it a chance', saw the mention of "soundboard recordings" which seemed interesting, got me a little enticed, wondering what that might be, so i get my confirmation email and yet i have no password nor am i being permitted to the special web-space where i can purchase anything. then i heard about a forgotten password hack which i promptly tried, only to be denied. it seems this just isnt in the stars for little old misterE. i'm over here trying to hack the gibson mainframe and everything but foiled at every turn. i guess im going to have to find some other band to listen to.

If you've just not got the password reset email yet then just wait a little. Mine took 5-10 mins before it came through and then the actual original email appeared a couple mins later anyway.

Well, first, they're charging people to buy soundboards, and they're only accepting money from people who signed up to their mailing list within a certain amount of time. That's the worst thing ae have done in their career, so I'm pretty disappointed.

dude

lol

id sit here and attempt to re-download these soundboards over and over for weeks in return for the privilege to pay money for them

dude

lol

id sit here and attempt to re-download these soundboards over and over for weeks in return for the privilege to pay money for them

this is like the 2 opposite sides of the spectrum (the spectrum) colliding

dude

lol

Well not everybody has that kind of disposable income.

dude

lol

this is like the 2 opposite sides of the spectrum (the spectrum) colliding

lol

aight so if anyone else getting the unable to expand error, try downloading in another format. Just worked for me in mp3

uugh. tried multiple formats. no love.

how do you know you're on the AE_store? when your 24bit hour long DL is 37mb.

it's also how you know you're having 1st world problems.

nerd rage.

This wins the prize for IDM asshole move of the year. S&R, or whoever is behind this, have lost a lot of my respect today.

oh stfu yer big babby.

if you don't have £8 or whatever then you don't the music. Simple

I do if I have an account on certain torrent trackers.

awesome, "I'm an asshole who doesn't even want to pay sean and rob for fucking soundboards we've all been waiting for for many many years"

leave the ae subforum then

stop lowering the mood of this thread

-

TY SEAN N ROB

Archived