IGNORED

Joyrex

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you don't have £8 or whatever then you don't the music. Simple

I do if I have an account on certain torrent trackers.

awesome, "I'm an asshole who doesn't even want to pay sean and rob for fucking soundboards we've all been waiting for for many many years"

leave the ae subforum then

Correction: I'm not even able to pay them money. They obviously don't want any money from me, so I'm going to listen to those files the only way I can.

the site cant even handle the downloads from the subset of people who got a link, no way it can handle downloads if anyone could download right now

just wait jesus, how often do we get a hint at a new AE soundboard release (or any release) then get access to it the very next day - oh yeah never

Well, first, they're charging people to buy soundboards, and they're only accepting money from people who signed up to their mailing list within a certain amount of time. That's the worst thing ae have done in their career, so I'm pretty disappointed.

dude

lol

id sit here and attempt to re-download these soundboards over and over for weeks in return for the privilege to pay money for them

Well not everybody has that kind of disposable income.

$12.50 for 4 full live shows seems like a VERY fair price to me. But to each their own... do whatever you need to do to get it if you want it.

My question - not sure if anyone has had a chance to hear all these yet, but are they very different from one another or are they mostly the same set? Really hoping this is just a start and they'll get to the recent NA shows and lots more!

For all the whiney cliched studenty types dressed in rags looking for their eternal earth mother the email should be in your junk mail.

Student clichés. Our rock of the future.

Well, first, they're charging people to buy soundboards, and they're only accepting money from people who signed up to their mailing list within a certain amount of time. That's the worst thing ae have done in their career, so I'm pretty disappointed.

Man, you were a piece of work in the "drunk rant" thread, but here... This is some grade-A peckerwood shit homie. Your straw beret must be cutting off circulation to your brain

Man, you were a piece of work in the "drunk rant" thread, but here... This is some grade-A peckerwood shit homie. Your straw beret must be cutting off circulation to your brain

I'm not wearing a hat, and I certainly wouldn't wear anything tight enough to cut off circulation to any part of my body, especially my brain. That would cause a stroke.

Rob and Sean have answered the prayers, thank you! And just think, this could be a vehicle for future soundboard or live recordings, maybe some throwback tracks as well

Rob and Sean have answered the prayers, thank you! And just think, this could be a vehicle for future soundboard or live recordings, maybe some throwback tracks as well

This!

Really can't believe we got the soundboards =D

dude

lol

id sit here and attempt to re-download these soundboards over and over for weeks in return for the privilege to pay money for them

$12.50 for 4 full live shows seems like a VERY fair price to me. But to each their own... do whatever you need to do to get it if you want it.

My question - not sure if anyone has had a chance to hear all these yet, but are they very different from one another or are they mostly the same set? Really hoping this is just a start and they'll get to the recent NA shows and lots more!

Seems to be same sections but processed or expanded upon differently. Very interesting.

They obviously don't want any money from me, so I'm going to listen to those files the only way I can.

HP00022050_2.JPG

The registered-only-download is probably just measure to gradually roll out the new service over at Bleep.

This.

Halfway into my third soundboard, this is just one stream of lushness, madness. Finally no more dubious bootlegs to wade through! Thanks AE for doing this, I'll be caning these for a good time to come.

oi let's keep it friendly, he's disappointed, we've got soundboards, but we can all agree that 12:30 on the krakow one is the fucking most sublimely beautiful thing.

fuck i am so happy to have this in high quality.

thanks so much sean and rob

dude

lol

They're the same set basically, though it may be interesting to compare Krakow with others, coz it was the first attempt and towards the ending particularly it has several raw cuts between tracks, like it was finished sort of in a hurry.

I'll just wait for the files to be uploaded to What.

OBEL ban this fucker

Despite this 10 page thread, the official bleep site, having already paid, and seeing the downloads in my cart as I desperately try to get a working download, I remain skeptical this is real until I actually get a listen.

There isn't an option to stream the tracks?

Despite this 10 page thread, the official bleep site, having already paid, and seeing the downloads in my cart as I desperately try to get a working download, I remain skeptical this is real until I actually get a listen.

There isn't an option to stream the tracks?

You are freeloading garbage.

Support the music you like. End of story.

Archived