IGNORED

Joyrex

Yeah they download but then i get the message "unable to expand"

I got three failed downloads as well. I can see why this was invite only.

Downloads failed.

I don't even.

Blerp plz

https://www.facebook.com/eka.dempsey

I got this too, couldn't unzip on my mac but i got it to work by downloading the sets individually

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thx Sean and Rob!

Would love a Quaristice soundboard - that contains some of the best music my ears have ever heard

I think they said in the AAA thread that they didn't record any from that tour...?

But surely they still have the patterns loaded into their elektrons? Could jam out the Quaristice live set now and record it

Actually I'm pretty sure they said they have the recordings, the just hadn't decided if they wanted to go through and edit them for a real release.

I thought they said we'd have to go digging in the desert for them because they're thrown out.

Not even trolling, I swear I read that somewhere.

I thought they said we'd have to go digging in the desert for them because they're thrown out.

I could very well be wrong, but evidently they did have the recordings whether they said they did or not :P

Thx Sean and Rob!

Would love a Quaristice soundboard - that contains some of the best music my ears have ever heard

I think they said in the AAA thread that they didn't record any from that tour...?

But surely they still have the patterns loaded into their elektrons? Could jam out the Quaristice live set now and record it

Actually I'm pretty sure they said they have the recordings, the just hadn't decided if they wanted to go through and edit them for a real release.

yeah its in the watmm qa

I could very well be wrong, but evidently they did have the recordings whether they said they did or not :P

I can't imagine any artist this talented throwing away what amounts to original work and a relative masterpiece so you're probably right. If I read that somewhere it was probably a trollololol

I just want to point one thing out.

The downloads are taking a while because everyone is trying to download them at once! Which is totally reasonable and there's nothing we (or Bleep) can do about it but it's the truth!

I remember when Exai came out it took me many many tries to download it, for exactly the same reason that my downloads are failing now, like most people's.

And that reason is really, really heavy traffic putting a lot of strain on the site. Because we're all excited to get the new Ae!

So everyone who hasn't gotten access to the music yet (me included) just be patient. If I remember correctly it didn't take long for me to finally get Exai. And I'm sure that sooner than expected, the issues with this download should be ironed out as well.

And a big giant thanks to Sean and Rob - this is a really cool move that shows a lot of care for your fans.

That's it.

I just want to point one thing out.

The downloads are taking a while because everyone is trying to download them at once! Which is totally reasonable and there's nothing we (or Bleep) can do about it but it's the truth!

I remember when Exai came out it took me many many tries to download it, for exactly the same reason that my downloads are failing now, like most people's.

And that reason is really, really heavy traffic putting a lot of strain on the site. Because we're all excited to get the new Ae!

So everyone who hasn't gotten access to the music yet (me included) just be patient. If I remember correctly it didn't take long for me to finally get Exai. And I'm sure that sooner than expected, the issues with this download should be ironed out as well.

And a big giant thanks to Sean and Rob - this is a really cool move that shows a lot of care for your fans.

That's it.

its hosted on Amazon Cloud Services that can be scaled up to infinity. If its not working they didn't scale them up properly

Despite this 10 page thread, the official bleep site, having already paid, and seeing the downloads in my cart as I desperately try to get a working download, I remain skeptical this is real until I actually get a listen.

There isn't an option to stream the tracks?

You are freeloading garbage.

Support the music you like. End of story.

Oh yeah, that answered the question. Thanks! I can always count on you to help out!

Well, first, they're charging people to buy soundboards, and they're only accepting money from people who signed up to their mailing list within a certain amount of time. That's the worst thing ae have done in their career, so I'm pretty disappointed.

dude

lol

id sit here and attempt to re-download these soundboards over and over for weeks in return for the privilege to pay money for them

Well not everybody has that kind of disposable income.

I will paypal you $12.50 for the 320k mp3 set and bring my lunch to work tomorrow

I don't have access to the soundboards or your work, but I'll take the money anyway. PM me if you're serious.

Despite this 10 page thread, the official bleep site, having already paid, and seeing the downloads in my cart as I desperately try to get a working download, I remain skeptical this is real until I actually get a listen.

There isn't an option to stream the tracks?

You are freeloading garbage.

Support the music you like. End of story.

Oh yeah, that answered the question. Thanks! I can always count on you to help out!

You can stream short (<1 min) previews of the sets on the Bleep site. You can skip around within the sets but I think it will cut out if you let it play too long.

Geez louize I don't check facebook for a day and miss the boat. I assume the store will open up again at some point though.

I found out about this because I got an email from bleep or warp this afternoon... I didn't sign up for any special mailing list. I just clicked the link and made an account. Strange.

Geez louize I don't check facebook for a day and miss the boat. I assume the store will open up again at some point though.

I found out about this because I got an email from bleep or warp this afternoon... I didn't sign up for any special mailing list. I just clicked the link and made an account. Strange.

Good idea, checked my bleep and warp emails but no luck. Back to waiting for me...

I remember ten years ago when bleep worked properly. I miss that.

Ah well, best give it another try tomorrow.

that was before 24 bit WAV downloads lol

I got all mp3 files downloaded now. I will get FLAC and 24 bit WAVs tomorrow

holy shit just did what Stephen G suggested 'forgot password' now inside listening to streams. holy christ. L-event vibes for sure.

great art too.

i have a feeling 'ae store' will bring some exciting goods in the near future, this is just the start.

Archived