IGNORED

Joyrex

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

Well, first, they're charging people to buy soundboards, and they're only accepting money from people who signed up to their mailing list within a certain amount of time. That's the worst thing ae have done in their career, so I'm pretty disappointed.

dude

lol

id sit here and attempt to re-download these soundboards over and over for weeks in return for the privilege to pay money for them

Well not everybody has that kind of disposable income.

Are you kidding me

I'm also in the boat of having missed that window of opportunity so I'm merrily checking junk mail and all that jive hoping something will pop through.... in the meantime, maybe some of you guys that were on the ball could mock me... that would be pretty cool.

Well, first, they're charging people to buy soundboards, and they're only accepting money from people who signed up to their mailing list within a certain amount of time. That's the worst thing ae have done in their career, so I'm pretty disappointed.

dude

lol

id sit here and attempt to re-download these soundboards over and over for weeks in return for the privilege to pay money for them

I will paypal you $12.50 for the 320k mp3 set and bring my lunch to work tomorrow

has anyone who signed up within 24 hours who got a confirmation email back not gotten a followup email yet? the suspense is killing me. i still havent even seen a comment in here about what they sound like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has anyone who signed up within 24 hours who got a confirmation email back not gotten a followup email yet? the suspense is killing me. i still havent even seen a comment in here about what they sound like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you go to the link and hit forgot password it will give you the followup email.

SAme thing happened to me.

Like, follow the link in the confirmation email and do the forgot password process. Hope that helps.

lots of us cant even download them yet the downloads keep failing. ive only managed to download one

theyre fucking amazing, so crisp and great sounding, they aren't like the bootleg soundboards where some guy steals them without ae knowing they're fucking lush like album quality, they just sound amazing

as for the music itself it's yeah, same as the bootleg recordings but just super HQ with more details. a constant stream of little vignettes that by themselves could be made into full length tracks but also ~10-15 main ideas in the whole hour

absolutely massive and atmospheric but so strong sounding like you'd be fucking killed instantly by whatever physical object is creating the sounds. god yes

edit: i dont know if its even explicitly stated anywhere along with downloads that its a soundboard, but it clearly is theres no audience sound whatsoever

clean but the atmosphere / depth is definitely there. think bloc snippit but an hour long. pretty much perfect really.

Edit: Zeffolia beat me to it...

dude

lol

I will paypal you $12.50 for the 320k mp3 set and bring my lunch to work tomorrow

i'll do it, i don't even care if you'r a bear

Thx Sean and Rob!

Would love a Quaristice soundboard - that contains some of the best music my ears have ever heard

I think they said in the AAA thread that they didn't record any from that tour...?

Remember when in the AAA they said something along the lines of they wouldn't do it unless they took the time to mix it properly? I don't remember the specifics but it essentially boiled down to if they would do it, they wouldn't half ass it? Turns out they kept their word.

Thx Sean and Rob!

Would love a Quaristice soundboard - that contains some of the best music my ears have ever heard

I think they said in the AAA thread that they didn't record any from that tour...?

But surely they still have the patterns loaded into their elektrons? Could jam out the Quaristice live set now and record it

Thx Sean and Rob!

But surely they still have the patterns loaded into their elektrons? Could jam out the Quaristice live set now and record it

Actually I'm pretty sure they said they have the recordings, the just hadn't decided if they wanted to go through and edit them for a real release.

Archived