IGNORED

[Star Trek: Discovery] New Star Trek Series 2017

Nebraska

The boom operator looks promising, I'm also missing a space opera in my life atm.

yeah the Expanse doesn't do it for me (though I keep watching it), Dark Matter is fun but a little too goofy to be invested in emotionally, and Killjoys is just terrible. Crossing my fingers that this is good otherwise it's back to rewatching Farscape, Babylon 5, DS9, and BSG in rotation forever.

I'm trying to be optimistic about this show, but what I've seen so far looks almost identical to the Abrams movies. I hope the writers don't waste the diverse cast that they have by using them as nothing more than action scene props

rewatching Farscape

really loved this show- especially zhann. i loved the episode where she gets nude in front of an alien and he's so embarrassed and offended at the same time. she just smiles and asks gently "is nudity a taboo in your culture?"

i think i only managed to watch season 1 only.

rewatching Farscape

really loved this show- especially zhann. i loved the episode where she gets nude in front of an alien and he's so embarrassed and offended at the same time. she just smiles and asks gently "is nudity a taboo in your culture?"

Holy fuck it gets so good.

Dark Matter was fun

just keep salting my wounds

rewatching Farscape

oh man season 1 is by far the worst season of that show. It only keeps getting more and more amazing

but doesn't zhann leave (or die) at some point? i stopped watching around then but i don't recall why (either work at the time got too much or did some traveling). i do remember being really impressed with the show despite some hesitation going into it. i even became fond of pilot and his connection with moya 

it's actually better than that. the actress who played her was apparently really stupid and thought that paint is somehow damaging her health and  skin and so she quit, they had to kill her off in the script.

Is that why she left the show? Wow. Never knew.

Aeryn Sunn (or however you spell it) was always great. And always gorgeous.

But I take issue with Season 1 being the worst, I liked it a lot. 2 was probably best, 3 went pretty over the top (a little too much imo) and 4 was about like 3 but seemed to drag.

Oh and I still think Discovery is going to suck. I'm gonna be most curious to see how terrible their pirating problem is going to be, really.

Dark Matter was fun

just keep salting my wounds

rewatching Farscape

oh man season 1 is by far the worst season of that show. It only keeps getting more and more amazing

Season 1 seemed to have the most puppetry, which was what I loved about that concept.

it's actually better than that. the actress who played her was apparently really stupid and thought that paint is somehow damaging her health and  skin and so she quit, they had to kill her off in the script.

really? hehe virginia hey does look like one of those women who's so hot you know she has to be crazy or comes with a serious caveat: like sharon stone is very accident prone or anne heche believing she's god

i remember there was a video with a guy who came up with some kind of equation: the hotter a woman became, the more likely she was absolutely nuts

Edited by Nebraska

really? hehe virginia hey does look like one of those women who's so hot you know she has to be crazy or comes with a serious caveat: like sharon stone is very accident prone or anne heche believing she's god

i remember there was a video with a guy who came up with some kind of equation: the hotter a woman became, the more likely she was absolutely nuts

It's a positive linear correlation, I believe.

The%2BBro%2BCode1.jpg

It's a joke hqdefault.jpg

I mean when I say season 1 was the worst, that just means compared to the rest of the show - it was still very good.

IIRC the body paint was actually making Hey ill, which is why near the end of her tenure she was wearing less and less revealing outfits. I think she was also sick of shaving her head.

Anyway top show all around

it's actually better than that. the actress who played her was apparently really stupid and thought that paint is somehow damaging her health and skin and so she quit, they had to kill her off in the script.

really? hehe virginia hey does look like one of those women who's so hot you know she has to be crazy or comes with a serious caveat: like sharon stone is very accident prone or anne heche believing she's god

It's a positive linear correlation, I believe.

The%2BBro%2BCode1.jpg

It's a joke hqdefault.jpg

Is that from How I Met Your Mother?