Indiana Jones 5 starring Harrison Ford

Guest bitroast

"Im getting too old for this"
"This was easier back when i was young"
"Kid get that for me, my legs aren't what they used to be"
"Ive waited my whole life to find this"

Script practically writes itself!

Guest bitroast

all i can think of right now is sean connery at the end of the last crusade, repeating " indiana ... indiana " urging him to stop trying and to call it a day.

who knows. with no mention of meddling frog man george lucas and a clear cut negative reaction to crystal skull, positive reaction to force awaken and NOSTALGIA and ' just like the old days ' style throw back-ery in general, can already sort of assume what angle this will take.

but it's still all so weird and jarring after just how completely horrible the last film was. it ended with him getting married and his son " mutt " becoming the new indiana ... didn't it ? i wonder shia " mutt " laboof will be in this new one ??

"Im getting too old for this"

"This was easier back when i was young"

"Kid get that for me, my legs aren't what they used to be"

"Ive waited my whole life to find this"

Script practically writes itself!

" i belongs in a museum "

Harrison Ford has had it as an actor if i'm honest, he stumbled his way through the new star wars, and im pretty sure hes lost his senses as older people do...

Guest bitroast

i'm going to want this to be good because... i love the indiana jones films. as a kid these were my favourites 2nd to star wars ( george lucas man. he was onto something ) ...

but more than anything, it's the current state of hollywood that's got me worried about this.

this isn't a film that people are necessarily asking for, but a film with a strong recognisable brand that will bring in the big numbers and make lots of money.

that's ALL it is to hollywood.

i just hope mr stephen spielberg has the skills to make this film deter away the current standards of most/all current big budget hollywood top dollar big time movies.

ie. not be a cgi shit fest.

ie. not have a watertight production from script to post production that leaves little room to fine tune and polish the film.

ie. not feel rushed and vaguely sloppy with little lasting value beyond the initial box office weekend.

ugh. i'm hopeful. but honestly.. i'm not that hopeful.

Indiana Jones learned firsthand that God exists, that Black Magic exists, that aliens exist, that immortality exists

And he kept all that shit to himself

Fucking terrible human being

(You had one job...)

Guest bitroast

well why not, should be good, 4th one was fun

how old is Harrison Ford now though?

he's older than sean connery was in last crusade

and sean connerys role in that film was equivalent of rare antique / damsel in distress that needed rescuing.

oh well. it's not like they had CGI back then to render sean connery as a fit action man. i'm sure this new film will be JUST FINE. :emotawesomepm9:

will not be seeing

the most recent Indiana Jone flick with Shia was fkn god awful

Harri Ford Jones was god awful in Star Wars and clearly didn't give a shit

god

awful

you guys need to let it go, these movies are for kids, kids will be entertain by it, too bad you nerds are selfish entitled bastards and can't grasp this simple fact of life that will save you unnecessary stress and anger.

(not to anyone in particular but you know who you are)

no one is actually angry, m8. this is entertainment in and of itself. the film is bringing joy to people who will never even see it. saying a movie is/will be shit isn't the same as saying it should never be made.

People act like steven esfilberg himself is hacking into their bank accounts and draining it to help pay for this movie, its insane that people let fun movies control their negative emotions.

Also stop giving money to these assholes who make movies, they laugh at you every time, george lucas, steven spelgbierg and jj graham can't fucking believe you spent 22 dollars on stars wars, laughing all the way to the bank those pricks

Archived