IGNORED

Post your theories

YO303

I am obsessed with dreams atm, the other day I had the most realistic dream I can remember and now i want to know how the brain can re-create these amazing very realistic experiences

I use to really suffer (I say suffer because..) with these sorts of dreams felt like I did a whole day/night/week/year(s) in a dream and I would wake up feel tired or older or both

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i fucking love watching Deer so consistently tear this place up, posting his caustic flamebait opinions like a high speed cancertrain, staging one epiphany/mental illness after another so brazenly and still not getting spotted out as WATMM's king of trolls after all these years.

this place has been going to shit for a long time (i reckon the AFX Sc was the last leg getting us thru 2015) and it just keeps going more and more downhill, which is fine for me because i stopped posting a loooooong time ago.

*grabs mj popcorn*

i fucking love watching Deer so consistently tear this place up, posting his caustic flamebait opinions like a high speed cancertrain, staging one epiphany/mental illness after another so brazenly and still not getting spotted out as WATMM's king of trolls after all these years.

this place has been going to shit for a long time (i reckon the AFX Sc was the last leg getting us thru 2015) and it just keeps going more and more downhill, which is fine for me because i stopped posting a loooooong time ago.

*grabs mj popcorn*

watmm's most glorious years are yet to come

*grabs mj popcorn*

You are just mad your house is full of doctor who memorabilia and now you feel like a dummy, its okay tho

Hey I'm not an unaware idiot, if I'm the hated figure then ill just leave, why would anyone stay in a community where its gonna be impossible to have positive interaction.

Maybe my style of posting is a bit aggressive but I mean to me it$ fun to let loose a bit.

Hey I'm not an unaware idiot, if I'm the hated figure then ill just leave, why would anyone stay in a community where its gonna be impossible to have positive interaction.

Maybe my style of posting is a bit aggressive but I mean to me it$ fun to let loose a bit.

yo303

*grabs mj popcorn*

maybe that's for the best, lest you post another BoC ultimatum in 2020.

*grabs mj popcorn*

maybe that's for the best, lest you post another BoC ultimatum in 2020.

Flol I forgot about that. Classic watmm.

theory - 1 of our neighbours is nicking pints of our milk in the morning

i know its subterfuge, cos it keeps happening

milkman confirms orders, yet we're consistently down a few pints a week

now, at this point i could grab my 12-guage and go cleansing the street of criminality but the problem is the 2 girls opposite are churchy vegan lesbians, the guy next door has early onset dementia and is on sleeping pills (unlikely to be around in the wee small hours) and thats about it

methinks tis time for mini-cam milk dramas and if its the local CATS they're ALL dead as fuck

My theory is that increased exposure to natural environs (after prolonged confinement to the concrete jungle) will reduce insanity. Also I predict that poop humor will become more mainstream by next decade.

And that someone might start a "State of the WATMM Address" thread at some point, which will get closed within the first 24 hours due to excess vitriol.

Hey Heh... I'm not an unaware idiot, if I'm the hated figure then ill just leave, why would anyone stay in a community where its gonna be impossible to have positive interaction.

*grabs mj popcorn*

AFX is watmm and withoug FX Watmm is total lol

i̶n̶f̶o̶w̶a̶r̶s̶.̶c̶o̶m̶

http://www.infowars.com/

http://www.drudgereport.com/

https://www.openmailbox.org/webmail/

www.nexusmods.com/games/?

https://www.feralhosting.com/login?return=L21hbmFnZXIvaW5kZXg=

netflix + chill = popcorn ???

the government is using cellphones to keep watch on us

even better,

new world order will happen within our lifetime