IGNORED

EU

So, ehm... will fucking Boris be your new prime minister now?! Fuuuuuckin hell

Pardon my french.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^is that boris being airlifted to westminster for the coronation? anyways.. america is with you. together, we can both now soar on the wings of liberty & freedom through the skies of justice to a better tomorrow. TRUMP 2016

VKWa4lg.gif

legitimately feel like my future has been fucked

at the very least I can hope house prices become affordable, but who knows

it's still too early to tell what's going to happen, but no trade agreements with any country means we will be on the backfoot on global trade for a long while, and not being allowed back in to the EEA is a very real possibility. Going to have to save aggressively, see where things are headed and make a decision on what I want to do. I could be eating my words in 5-10 years when Britain prospers greatly, but I'm pessimistic.

The divide between the votes is unprecedented though. The BBC is reporting a 1.2mil difference. It doesn't feel like a nationwide agreement, even if the result numbers were flipped to Remain.

ive got the same feeling that i used to get when it snows so much that you didnt have to go to school, my chaos excitement i call it. good to know that the majority of the uk are idiots.

Guest WNS000

WATMM shows its "tolerant" face once again. Militant liberals at it again doing their best to offend anyone with different opinions.

Save your health, clarktrent. You will not get constructive discussion between the two camps here.

Anyway, I personally think brexit could be a disaster in the long run.

Archived