IGNORED

What Next

Blockbuster Reboots are so cool.

we've been having the pleasure of being able to reexperience reimaginations of our childhood dreams on the big screen with our thinning hair and soft bellies and our cynical view on the world and it has been really shit tbh for the most part. Thanks, Ridley, it has been brilliant! (it's just so easy to blame him for everything)

saw that Beetlejuice apparently is gonna happen.

I mean come on. They're trying really hard now...

So, wondering basically what next?

Tremors?

Honey, I shrunk the kids?

Can't really think of anything worth rebooting anymore,

The Matrix

Back to the Future

More shitty Die Hard and Predator movies

Predator is actually getting a reboot, supposedly titled "The Predator," after the failed soft reboot of Predators. Rumored to be a 'direct sequel' to the original Predator...who knows how the fuck they expect to do that. Shane Black is writing it though, so maybe there's a shot in hell of it being worthwhile.

They should demolish hollywood and build hollywood 2: hollywooder

then they can remake all those classics

The Shawshank Redemption 2

The Godfather Part 2, 2

Boyz N The Hood 2

etc etc

Explorers reboot

Flight of the Navigator reboot

Land Before Time reboot

Masters of the Universe reboot (I think this one actually happening)

ET 2

Jaws reboot

The Black Hole reboot

Leprechaun reboot

Das Boot reboot

Zero Dark Thirty 2: A fully remade and re-structured version of Dr. Strangelove (Or:) which sees the criminal masterminds behind the Cold War being tied down in a desert back alley and being slaughtered with scythes for the entertainment of a National audience watching through their Nuclear Fusion-generated internetz. Peter Sellers is re-animated with an innovative combination of CGI and 3D printing to carry out over 730 different supporting character roles.

Jerry Springer The Opera - The Movie: Jerry Springer looks back upon the behemouth storm of controversy surrounding the release of his opera ("Jerry Springer The Opera") called "Jerry Springer The Opera", in which Jerry Springer stages a full performance of his opera which climaxes in an intentionally blasphemous and /b/-hardy image of Jesus Christ questioning his sexuality in a pair of sumo knickers. After 75 minutes of clips and interviews, Jerry ends on the opinion that people "should be more open-minded about things that are out to hurt them" and is seen during the end credits torturing Iraqii inmates and uploading the footage to a Nuclear-generated internet.

Death Wish: Now...Orlando Bloom (add scruff and rough) fills in Bronson's shoes as architect Paul Kersey...

Our man confronts urban comic readers "Reading those rags, you're just building a bridge to garbage!'

Busts up park loitering addicts, in a scene paying homage to classic ghettoblaster shoot-though in part 2, "No tablet will save you!' though this time, Kersey shoots through an Ipad into the guy's face...

Lana Del Ray was prolly in there somewhere as an almost love interest, Hectora...Nas appears as non-crime-commmiting, black confidant, Hustle Jeek...lots of passing trap music on streets, only hi-hats heard...Central Park blows up.

He gives his own two cents at the end, yes there's a message, " I used to be a builder, drawing plans for towering facades of steel and glass, reaching proudly away from gravity itself...Now I deal destruction to the sewercides, the dregs, the terminal punks... And what fucking good was the road you chose, if it led you to my bullet, you bastard! You either die, or you stick around long enough to watch a store get raped, or even become the scum you kill...But me though, like I said, I'm really just a builder...Those blueprints I draw up...Tombs for the violent criminals...Crooks don't live, they only die."

que saddish song ala First Blood or some shit.

Archived