IGNORED

Take Shia LaBeouf Anywhere

Nebraska

Who's Turner? If Shia is really prepared to hitch hike with strangers he may end up getting kidnapped by one of the cartels and taken into the world of Sicario.

If they get picked up by a suicidal driver he could kill these hipsters on the highway ala Final Destination 3. And there ain't a god damn thing their ''team behind the scene'' can do about it'.

That's art in it's truest form.

If they get picked up by a suicidal driver he could kill these hipsters on the highway ala Final Destination 3. And there ain't a god damn thing their ''team behind the scene'' can do about it'.

That's art in it's truest form.

will pitch $$$$ if you find a driver to do this.

This whole thing is so lolful. Can't believe they found a museum to blow money on it.

edit: though, tbqh i'd probably do all manner of asinine "art" projects if i could hoodwink someone into bankrolling them.

Dunno, $3000 or something. Its hard to put a price on a suicidal driver. He wont be alive to spend the money so i guess he shouldnt haggle too much about the price.

This whole thing is so lolful. Can't believe they found a museum to blow money on it.

Oh man, if you're famous enough and you have an idea for an art project then they'll fire money at you like you wouldn't believe it. I work for a couple of artists and they apply for funds for the dumbest projects.

I got no problem with it. It isn't art, but it ain't taking anything out of my pocket or effecting my life.

Leave Shia alone.

Archived