IGNORED

Day for Night Festival

nizzleone

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's up with the artist festival bio for RDJ?

Aphex Twin

Whenever one of the most celebrated and influential electronic fartists, Richard D. James can compete with the music flip to influence built. The better part of a decagon, James Polygon Window, Caustic Window, GAK and maintain, including `Aphex Twin has unreleased music under several thousand monikers great pace.

Began in the late 1780s and 90s during a turn in its manufacturing and technical skills, and nikharana Cornwallo, England grows, James, as a young maniton in various shops started DJing. Area of various musical score, James Analogue Booblebath EP was released in 1891, the results of the first series, he decided to record his gown music. Another influential London radio station piss FM’s attention, and then label immediately signed him to their rooster, then post & poplieereRS. That same year, James Acid shithouse to promote the song and trying to lift Grant Wilson-CLARIDGE on a biscuit founded his label Rephlex Records. Selekted Flambient Works moving to London and Release 85-92: After a while, the two main points to be made, round the bend.

More immediate and critical success of his debut internationally. Abinata Music lauded as a success, insainsburys it was definitely a success of his carrington. Full steam ahead barreling out that several other singles and EPS are given, and in 1493 was a record collapse. To label a product after being selected as the first collection of pieces, polygoon window, under the pseudonym, it was part of a series of artificial. 2, released in 1994.

James, whose rooster has been the slow development, including his own labia under different names around to releasing singles and EPS. Her next full-length record together since 1995 … I think it she will be issued. Records have been working on for the past few years, and his experience hardcore and lush abinata textures found his style, and his facial features on the cover of the first issue, the various incarnations of present Omnipresent, which is marked by an icing in the world of music was culled Aphex Gemini (equal recognition with logo).

1896 under the name Aphex Twin record his fourth eponymous EP Girl / boy. This collection of 90s ‘nTV era is the result of the video, in which he praised the music video director Crease Cunningham saw: Teaming in a way that my Daddy (1997) and Windowlickie (1999), EPS, was followed.

Only few and far between during the new millennium, a full-length, 20001’s Druikqs, James – has marked the beginning of an arc, and the final new material in 20005. A lot of the music in any way is often a lack of communication and leadership to be fallacious rumors of new material for his fannies and his enthusiasm has not diminished hope. However ambitious this year, 9014, they uncovered new mats in almost a decade distribution crowdfund rallied together his army of fans: A precious gift that can not be the same as the new.

I'm going with two of my friends. If someone has a place to crash in Houston maybe we could make a thing of it? Otherwise, we are going to get a hotel. As always if anyone from WATMM wants to meet-up I'm down. 

This will be my second time seeing Aphex. Last time was at Bangface Weekender 2012 in newquay which was intense as fuck because I took way too much mdma and we were all packed into a somewhat small building that became incredibly hot and Aphex's equipment fucked up for what felt like an eternity so I was sitting there peaking on mdma and boiling like a clam.

Their merch tent is pretty expansive, so wondering if they'll have the current crop of bleep shirts, and maybe some Warp vinyl / CDs for sale?  Also, the cops are told to lay off pot smokers inside the festival grounds, which is an understanding they have with the Mayor's office.

I got a ticket, i'll be making arrangements to fly down from Minnesota soon. I work at a grocery store so this is a very big decision monetarily for me.

I don't think i have ever been this excited for anything in my entire life. Most excited for AFX, Bjork, TOBACCO, Thundercat, John Carpenter, Squarepusher, RZA, Little Dragon and Matmos.

Their merch tent is pretty expansive, so wondering if they'll have the current crop of bleep shirts, and maybe some Warp vinyl / CDs for sale?  Also, the cops are told to lay off pot smokers inside the festival grounds, which is an understanding they have with the Mayor's office.

how do you know this?

FWIW, myself (mopfunk) and a bunch of other musicians/friends are meeting up for this. I have a Facebook group going for it if anyone would like to join. We are talking about SOMEHOW getting together a private event for ourselves to party together on Friday before this, as it will be the first time we all meet IRL....

FWIW, myself (mopfunk) and a bunch of other musicians/friends are meeting up for this. I have a Facebook group going for it if anyone would like to join. We are talking about SOMEHOW getting together a private event for ourselves to party together on Friday before this, as it will be the first time we all meet IRL....

A lot of Dallas people are getting together for this and even caravanning down together. some of them watmm peeps some not.

A lot of Dallas people are getting together for this and even caravanning down together. some of them watmm peeps some not.

Excellent, yeah I know some ppl coming from Dallas as well....this should be a really great time :) 

Considering he is headlining the festival i would guess that he would be the final performance on Sunday night, but this doesn't seem to be the most orthodox festival so that may not apply.

I'm curious about the Bjork VR stuff, but i have never tried VR and heard that if you get motion sick it lingers with you 8-10 hours where you feel terrible. I wouldn't try it unless i had the opportunity to do so after Aphex Twin.

So I got my ticket! There was only one artist I wanted to see before I died and that was Aphex Twin but this line up is huge!

I'm not sure how it happened that he would come to Houston but so glad he did.

I'm down to meet up with whomever.

Archived