IGNORED

Day for Night Festival

nizzleone

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus H Tap Dancing Christ....

My dead granny left me some cash but its not come through yet....... If it does i';m fucking going! If he's touring i,m going. If hes not I'm gonna brig him to Ireland (deja vu from 2001's dead granny inheritance gig)

Jesus H Tap Dancing Christ....

My dead granny left me some cash but its not come through yet....... If it does i';m fucking going! If he's touring i,m going. If hes not I'm gonna brig him to Ireland (deja vu from 2001's dead granny inheritance gig)

lol

Joyrex you must go and take some video, shit Rich might give you a backstage pass.

*trembles*
And make sure to tell him the festival was quite good

Er, I think i'll refrain from mentioning that if I get the opportunity to finally meet him...

Lineup isn't bad, but I doubt I'll go unless some of my friends want to. Squarepusher and 0PN and ARCA, Bjork digital could be interesting, but wtf... Also...Harambe? Lolwut

yeah im not even going to look into that, my first thought was "they are now booking dank memes"

waiting anxiously for payday on friday

selling my ACL wristbands as soon as I get them, I'll skip seeing M83 and Radiohead again for this in a heartbeat

also the Butthole Surfers are playing! 

The lineup looks good overall, but there;s no way in hell I'm gonna be able to cough up $150 and drive 1,200 miles to Houston, also that week is finals week.  :catcry:

well. i guess we just bought ourselves our christmas presents. flight paid for and tickets ordered. me and the wifey will be there

most expensive impulse buy of my life i think. but fuck... aphex and bjork!? (still confused as to whether or not bjork will actually be there...

anyone down to meetup?

bjork!? (still confused as to whether or not bjork will actually be there...

In addition to her installations, the famed Icelandic artist will perform electronic sets at the Friday night preview party as well as during the festival.

http://www.dayfornight.io/sound/bjork/

Looks like yes, but probably not a full performance.  Not sure what they mean by "electronic sets."

oh fuck squarepusher is going to be there too. A double whammy?

yeah I flipped out when I saw that - OPN, Arca, Tobacco, John Carpenter, SURVIVE, Jesus and Mary Chain, and

DJ WINDOWS 98 lol

also Washed Out who I love and incidentally was the secondary reason my wife was like "fuck ACL let's go to this"

This lineup is so personally good to me that Aphex actually slides somewhat in urgency. I can afford it and could go but 2 rubs: I can't figure out how my ears will hold up and I lack the bro entourage critical to such an event. How will a 37 year old forever alone survive the wash of Millenials making fun of my RDJ tears?

First World Problems, Brochacho - I'm 42 (will be 43 by the time the festival rolls around) - how do you think I feel?

Add to that the, ah, "excitement" with meeting online people in person... I can feel more gray hairs coming in as we speak!

Gosh... I could finally meet so many of you...

pi4.jpg

COME TO DADDY

Archived