IGNORED

Day for Night Festival

nizzleone

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pretty retarded tbh are music festivals normally like this?

Should be friday and saturday night if it's that late not saturday and sunday night.

Austin City Limits has been that way from the start, big headliner closing on Sunday. Usually ends before midnight, but that's not including walking/riding bus back home or to where ever you are staying. Lot of people leave before it ends just to avoid the long lines for the shuttles.

when he played bangface in 2012 he was the final act and I think he went on at 2 AM iirc

pretty sure each night ended around 4 AM

That's just stupid.  Who plans this shit.  Hipsters who don't have jobs apart from coffee tasting and microbrewing research?  Regretting buying a ticket

when he played bangface in 2012 he was the final act and I think he went on at 2 AM iirc

pretty sure each night ended around 4 AM

That's just stupid.  Who plans this shit.  Hipsters who don't have jobs apart from coffee tasting and microbrewing research?  Regretting buying a ticket

Or the case of diehard Aphex Twin fans, folks with 9 to 5s scrounging up money and paid time off to see him live.

Also I used to be able to pull off these kind of light night gigs when I was younger even with a full-time job, but with a kid and more hefty bills to pay it's not the case anymore, or at least not as often. I am taking off Monday from work for sure.

God, 2AM... I'm too old for this shit! :dadjoke:

So... WATMM tees? Should we do a special one for this?

HEAT

FOR

NIGHT

A) should be on american apparel black t-shirt

B) text should be white, printed front, in reasonably sized lettering

C) watmm logo on the sleeve or below the neck on the back

P.S. don't JR. We'll get you some speed and you'll be tip top for Aphex.

HEAT

FOR

NIGHT

A) should be on american apparel black t-shirt

B) text should be white, printed front, in reasonably sized lettering

C) watmm logo on the sleeve or below the neck on the back

P.S. don't JR. We'll get you some speed and you'll be tip top for Aphex.

Erm, don't do drugs myself. I'm sure there will be plenty of Red Bull in the VIP room to keep me awake :dadjoke:

sure. seems like the design kinda makes itself. watmm w rotated and placed inside the day for night circle logo? date. more minimal the better imo

I was thinking the same thing... incorporating the DfN logo into the WATMM logo.

HEAT

FOR

NIGHT

I'll likely be rockin my QUITE GOOD tshirt just for you!

11266562_10155575784770246_3576203766488

OH MY LOL... please tell me that's a 'shop...

snap we gots two vip high rollers in the building. ugh............ am i going to miss some kind of once in a lifetime opportunity if i don't spring for the vip? because with two of us it's like an additional $1300 on top of an already expensive trip and fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Dudes, seriously, the watmm+dfn shirts need to happen. Also, a meetup? I can't think of a better way to meet you guys in person, after all these years. I'll be in. Might even be enough to push me over to being a paid member of watmm (I know, I know...). 

I'm might be bringing my brothers and good friends, too. This will be so grand! 

Exactly what I need to escape this stupid shit I've been dealing with in my personal life. Escape, escape! 

Yes, 'quite good' with bold print and big letting with an aphex grin resolved to just the outline of the eyes and smile with maybe some skin creases around the eyes and mouth, sitting above or below the lettering. If everyone wore one of those in various colours it would freak the old boy out a little, haha. Maybe JR could even present him with a shirt. (that would end a very nice evening in the same way that presenting a demo does, uncomfortably)

Sorry haven't read whole thing yet. So we're all buting the cheap tix and having WATMM meet Fri night right?

Something like this, I'm on board! Fucking AFX back in the US, can't miss this

yeah we'll be in in the afternoon which should allow us to unpack and decompress a bit before a night out. what are houston's best strip clubs?

As of right now my crew is planning on driving down on Saturday, because we drive back into our hometowns on Friday from work, but that could change depending on whatever other people are doing.

Archived