IGNORED

WATMM Secret Santa

tec

Got mine! Not checked post since christmas day so not sure when it came. From someone with an Oxford postcode...?

PS thanks for the M R James, he was actually on my (long) list of authors to check out

O6qQErsg.jpg

McDs vouchers were also in my letterbox so I spiritually included them in the gift

Surprised mine doesn't seem to have got there yet (sent to someone who has posted in this thread), sent it long before christmas

:beer:

Hope you like the film, I wanted to buy you 'Aaaaaaah!' but sadly I couldn't find a region free DVD of it. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i still need to photo the one i received, it was so epic it's a big job to capture. and it made my one [that i sent] feel measly in comparison. fuck you fenton.

mine was from birmingham! thank you person.

i still need to photo the one i received, it was so epic it's a big job to capture. and it made my one [that i sent] feel measly in comparison. fuck you fenton.

mine was from birmingham! thank you person.

No prob. The guilt is free with the goodies. :catsalute:

As I did last year, I get nervous I won't have sent enough and so send too much. I also apologise for not putting a WATMM hint on the box, to prevent early openings.

Got mine! Not checked post since christmas day so not sure when it came. From someone with an Oxford postcode...?

PS thanks for the M R James, he was actually on my (long) list of authors to check out

O6qQErsg.jpg

McDs vouchers were also in my letterbox so I spiritually included them in the gift

Surprised mine doesn't seem to have got there yet (sent to someone who has posted in this thread), sent it long before christmas

:beer:

Hope you like the film, I wanted to buy you 'Aaaaaaah!' but sadly I couldn't find a region free DVD of it. 

cheers! planning to watch it on weekend with some advocaat lol. I always imagined you were an Aussie for some reason?

I always forget that I'm not supposed to reveal myself when I send the gift, so whoever my guy was, pretend you didnt see that. I am an idiot. I was reminded of this by my secret santa not forgetting and completely kicking ass all over the place, check it:

ATazP1t.jpg

fucking STOKED i get to own this record, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou, will probably rock the t-shirt regularly too, fits nicely :)

This is really the gift that keeps giving as I have no excuse to not watch the new star wars anymore, I'll be throwing that on soon! and to top it off the glass, which the card mentioned wasn't in the package because it couldnt fit, but i guess it fit, because now theres a glass. I'm pretty sure youre my same dude from last year because you got me a glass last year too - Now there are two glasses. I am into this tradition.

Thanks again secret santa, whoever you may be~

<3 Merry Christmas!

waxnfacts is my second favorite lrs (next to wuxtry which i think i sent a slipmat from last year?). the first post office i went to didn't have large shipping boxes and the glass wasn't going to fit, but once i packed it all up their system was down and i ended up shipping it from a different one the next day. they had large boxes and i totally forgot to re edit the letter when i repacked it with the glass. it's from a local brewery again (we keep getting too many of these and our cupboards are over flowing). 

gonna throw myself under the bus a little but i almost didn't send you the record. i initially bought the duplicate with the express intention of sending it for secret santa... but then i started seeing the ebay/discogs listings and a little devil popped up on my shoulder. fortunately for you my wife turned into a little angel and bitch slapped that devil and knocked some sense into me. 

the ow license plate was just some silly thing i had lying around but i hope you enjoyed tfa. it's pretty decent for a hollywood blockbuster imo (better than 99% of the marvel/dc shit). 

need to get myself one of those w'n'f shirts. they're deliciously lofi. glad yours fits good as i was totally guessing from some of the pics of you i'd seen in chatmm 

anyways sorry it was late and merry xmas!

I always forget that I'm not supposed to reveal myself when I send the gift, so whoever my guy was, pretend you didnt see that. I am an idiot. I was reminded of this by my secret santa not forgetting and completely kicking ass all over the place, check it:

ATazP1t.jpg

fucking STOKED i get to own this record, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou, will probably rock the t-shirt regularly too, fits nicely :)

This is really the gift that keeps giving as I have no excuse to not watch the new star wars anymore, I'll be throwing that on soon! and to top it off the glass, which the card mentioned wasn't in the package because it couldnt fit, but i guess it fit, because now theres a glass. I'm pretty sure youre my same dude from last year because you got me a glass last year too - Now there are two glasses. I am into this tradition.

Thanks again secret santa, whoever you may be~

<3 Merry Christmas!

waxnfacts is my second favorite lrs (next to wuxtry which i think i sent a slipmat from last year?). the first post office i went to didn't have large shipping boxes and the glass wasn't going to fit, but once i packed it all up their system was down and i ended up shipping it from a different one the next day. they had large boxes and i totally forgot to re edit the letter when i repacked it with the glass. it's from a local brewery again (we keep getting too many of these and our cupboards are over flowing). 

gonna throw myself under the bus a little but i almost didn't send you the record. i initially bought the duplicate with the express intention of sending it for secret santa... but then i started seeing the ebay/discogs listings and a little devil popped up on my shoulder. fortunately for you my wife turned into a little angel and bitch slapped that devil and knocked some sense into me. 

the ow license plate was just some silly thing i had lying around but i hope you enjoyed tfa. it's pretty decent for a hollywood blockbuster imo (better than 99% of the marvel/dc shit). 

need to get myself one of those w'n'f shirts. they're deliciously lofi. glad yours fits good as i was totally guessing from some of the pics of you i'd seen in chatmm 

anyways sorry it was late and merry xmas!

No worries at all on the lateness my dude, tell your wife that you and her made my christmas! i'm actually wearing the shirt right now lol. happy new year!

i just got mine, an excellent gift of some dark and creepy handdrawn pencil work. i dont have a camera or cameraphone, but thanks  very much, for restoring my faith in watmms secret santa. also, mine was sent and probably should have been there by now? il wait 3 more days or so then chase it up

The array of wkd stuff from Bechuga:

post-4924-0-20994500-1483913424_thumb.jpg

Including:

post-4924-0-85984400-1483913425_thumb.jpg  GRINDCORE [no idea]

post-4924-0-28171000-1483913430_thumb.jpg A fave.

post-4924-0-92649200-1483913424_thumb.jpg Will probably like this then mebbe it's shit tho.

post-4924-0-57637100-1483913425_thumb.jpg Ed's FCUKING HEAD

post-4924-0-13848300-1483913426_thumb.jpg Ah. Got this already but always need more horrible bum stickers.

post-4924-0-43100100-1483913426_thumb.jpgBook looks rad.

post-4924-0-86205600-1483913430_thumb.jpg ElO Vinyl and the pi OST [sAFE]

post-4924-0-93938200-1483913429_thumb.jpg Plad.

post-4924-0-59688600-1483913430_thumb.jpg Dunno, looks great/

post-4924-0-26065700-1483913425_thumb.jpg Right on.

Sick stuff, hope everyone can see the notes. Happy Xmas, next time I must try harder, my person hasn't even committed on his selection of random ebay wins. :( Crystal pendulum set and all..

post-4924-0-77459000-1483913426_thumb.jpg

Fenton, you're not stingy, I'm simply an overcompensator. Next year I will not send so much, will limit myself even if I fear expulsion and social hatred.

BTW that's not an ELO album, that's a YMO album. At least, it SHOULD be a YMO album unless a postie switched it out.

ok, finally sent mine. Sorry for lateness Mr Secrete Recipient 

how is your xtal pendulum ffs

oh shit, sorry bro.

Tbh I thought it was defective. I've been charging it as hard as I can for weeks and it isn't glowing. Maybe you could come over and show me how it's done ;^)

I4ugU7x.jpg

what's in the vinyl box???

coincidentally I was just listening to Discordance Axis for the first time a couple days ago

Solid State Survivor by YMO. Also Discordance Axis do rool.

Archived