WP_20161225_02_00_08_Pro.jpg

Opened it up and found:

WP_20161225_02_00_46_Pro.jpg

Inside card is:

WP_20161225_02_02_14_Pro.jpg

One off? One of what? Oh, just this:

WP_20161225_02_03_11_Pro.jpg

WP_20161225_02_08_17_Pro.jpg

Cheers Fletch! Grinned like the Grinch when I saw what it was, and it also explained why the parcel was so heavy but undamaged (impossible to bend, obviously). Hope yours arrives soon, Fletch! Merry Xmas!

Tape and card are bonuses too (love Ceephax, will dig out my cassette player for that)!

Haha awesome glad you like it! Messing around with the plasma cutter at work has become a fun hobby of mine

Truth be told: I received the Ceephax tape in watmm secret Santa a few years ago, and it is now regifted to you as I don't have a player :(

Haha awesome glad you like it! Messing around with the plasma cutter at work has become a fun hobby of mine

Truth be told: I received the Ceephax tape in watmm secret Santa a few years ago, and it is now regifted to you as I don't have a player :(

Haha thought i recognized that tape! look forward to seeing it re-gifted next year :)

Could be a good running joke: Who gets the Tape this year???

Also just realised: this is the second year I've received something custom made. First year: custom AE shirt with Sean pls on it, this year a steel disc with my username on it. Next year: plaster cast of the Secret Santa's phallus with read the rules on it?

Could be a good running joke: Who gets the Tape this year???

Also just realised: this is the second year I've received something custom made. First year: custom AE shirt with Sean pls on it, this year a steel disc with my username on it. Next year: plaster cast of the Secret Santa's phallus with read the rules on it?

*jots it down*

Got mine! Not checked post since christmas day so not sure when it came. From someone with an Oxford postcode...?

PS thanks for the M R James, he was actually on my (long) list of authors to check out

O6qQErsg.jpg

McDs vouchers were also in my letterbox so I spiritually included them in the gift

Surprised mine doesn't seem to have got there yet (sent to someone who has posted in this thread), sent it long before christmas

mine probably arrived, i got a royal mail thing through the door

however ive been working my tits off and the mail place shuts at midday, il probably pick it up on the 3rd or 4th. mine is sent and will probs be about 3-4 days

I always forget that I'm not supposed to reveal myself when I send the gift, so whoever my guy was, pretend you didnt see that. I am an idiot. I was reminded of this by my secret santa not forgetting and completely kicking ass all over the place, check it:

ATazP1t.jpg

fucking STOKED i get to own this record, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou, will probably rock the t-shirt regularly too, fits nicely :)

This is really the gift that keeps giving as I have no excuse to not watch the new star wars anymore, I'll be throwing that on soon! and to top it off the glass, which the card mentioned wasn't in the package because it couldnt fit, but i guess it fit, because now theres a glass. I'm pretty sure youre my same dude from last year because you got me a glass last year too - Now there are two glasses. I am into this tradition.

Thanks again secret santa, whoever you may be~

<3 Merry Christmas!

Archived