IGNORED

Tribute to Wearing Headphones without Listening to Anything

Root5

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy FUCK, self-and-others-reminder:  FEBRUARY 10th!!!!!

Fuck madurfahkur.

This.

But, I made some significant progress on an idea that worked out this morning, after a few false starts with other concepts. Still got almost 3 weeks everyone!

Come on guys, let`s just do it, who cares about the theme, it`s simply the coolest name of the album we could come up with and now all that matters is to fill it up with the best idm tracks we can come up with! It`s a once a year most thing, let`s just make something that is interesting to listen to and becomes something we can look forward to hearing every year. MOST IDM. 

*mike drop*

*heroin shot*

Come on guys, let`s just do it, who cares about the theme, it`s simply the coolest name of the album we could come up with and now all that matters is to fill it up with the best idm tracks we can come up with! It`s a once a year most thing, let`s just make something that is interesting to listen to and becomes something we can look forward to hearing every year. MOST IDM. 

*mike drop*

*heroin shot*

A-383-1274067648.jpeg.jpg

*mike drop*

*heroin shot*

A-383-1274067648.jpeg.jpg

YQ2l80c.jpg

I had a moment of clarity yesterday while thinking about the theme and I have my track idea. First time I'll be trying to do something that "non musical" but I'm curious to hear how I will achieve my purposes lol

Okay it's done. Will test the mix tomorrow with fresh ears n submit. I'm actually gonna be ahead of time for once because I'm going on a trip and will be away from the studio so I knew I had to finish this one before I left.

It's been forever since I've made a Zephyr Nova track.  I have an idea of what I'm going to do... but it's hard for me to get around to things that I'm out of the habit of doing.  It's going to happen though.

Archived