IGNORED

Tribute to Wearing Headphones without Listening to Anything

Root5

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually made and finished my track in two hours, not that it's any good, but I'll finally contribute to one of these. My mind is blown.

I'll fiddle with it during the weekend to try to improve it somewhat before sending it in if that's ok?

I actually made and finished my track in two hours, not that it's any good, but I'll finally contribute to one of these. My mind is blown.

Accept that it's good and pat yourself on the back.  You deserve it for the time you put in for yourself.

Guest Chesney

I have been meaning to do one for this so will try to find a small slab of time at the weekend. Pretty sure I'll just make a track on the machinedrum by going through the motions and recording a jam without hearing anything. May even visually master it and send without listening to the final thing.

id love a week. i had a bunch of techno tracks unused but i just cant click the button on them under this theme. i want to make just some wacky, weird ass shit and send it in. id actually be happy with just 3 days. 

Yeah was about to ask for a deadline extension as well so I'm taking the extra few days as good news :D

Started working on my track, currently editing the jam etc. but it's not going in the intended direction - which is a good thing as well :emotawesomepm9:

Archived