IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

ffs i wish he'd go away or drop dead.. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-2024-election-campaign-biden-b1722521.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Trump ‘has told aides he’ll announce 2024 candidacy as soon as Biden certified winner’

2 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

I wish these people would stop being just one big stereotype. It's really unsettling having my suspicions confirmed over and over again.

i'm sure the maga march will be a super spreader event. it's unlikely that a lot of people didn't get infected or were not already infected and went there and spread the COVID.. then they'll go home to wherever and get others infected.. rinse repeat. 

hospitals are maxing capacity everywhere. 

Early in President Trump’s term, McSweeney’s editors began to catalog the head-spinning number of misdeeds coming from his administration. We called this list a collection of Trump’s cruelties, collusions, and crimes, and it felt urgent then to track them, to ensure these horrors — happening almost daily — would not be forgotten. This election year, amid a harrowing global health, civil rights, humanitarian, and economic crisis, we know it’s never been more critical to note these horrors, to remember them, and to do all in our power to reverse them.

Lest We Forget the Horrors: A Catalog of Trump’s Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, and Crimes (1-978) (McSweeney's)

Edited by dcom
  • Like 4
  • Burger 1

7 hours ago, ignatius said:

ffs i wish he'd go away or drop dead.. 

hard to say what sort of response he'd get in 2024. He's definitely already lost a lot of the far right//neo-fascist crowd he was dog whistling to in 2016 (because he didn't turn out to be Hitler) ((although I feel like a few might get back onboard if he ends up being seen as a scapegoat for "the globalists")). Q-Anon//Alex Jones crowd will probably have blown him up to be a full-on Messiah figure by that point,though it's hard to say what their numbers willbe like (imo they will dwindle if things are relatively stable for four years,they'll grow if we get more "omg conspiracies are real" events like Epstein). "fuck yeah america" types will probably just vote for whatever republican is offered up, and vote harder if biden spends the next four years droppin the ball. Free market Neoliberal types (aka the "ppl in their 40s who listen to Scott Adams") crowd might still be onboard but I'm sure there will be a number of candidates vying for that demographic. I'd be curious to see what becomes of that small demographic  of "would be a bernie bro but bernie didn't make it, so i'm picking the one that seems most like a wildcard" trump voters from 2016. but hopefully there's an actual good wildcard option at that point (somebody promising ubi, etc)

of course i'm only next door to america so i might be missing on some nuances here.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cryptowen said:

Free market Neoliberal types

Why would they be on board with Trump? He's very clearly anti-free trade/free market. He is very clearly for whatever will make him and his lackeys richer though...

7 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Why would they be on board with Trump?

tbh i feel like that could be said of most of the major groups that have supported him over the last several years. Trump's main skill has been knowing how to work a room. he has this weird ability to make people think he's their man on The Inside without actually backing it up policy-wise. i'd like to think that's become more apparent over the course of his administration, but i dunno. Just giving off the BDE vibe can get you a long way, apparently

• Like 2

everyone laughing that big T has exhausted his lawsuits will be in for a surprise. T was just testing the waters with the minor suits before he files the real lawsuits soon

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

everyone laughing that big T has exhausted his lawsuits will be in for a surprise. T was just testing the waters with the minor suits before he files the real lawsuits soon

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I've been seeing comments and tweets from conservatives that are saying that they think Biden has no chance of winning the lawsuits. Or the 'more recent ones'. How deluded do you have to be.

Is there anywhere legitimate where these 'lawsuits' are being tracked and what evidence they claim they have? There is always SOMEWHERE where something is the tiniest bit may look suspicious. It's just that conservatives seem to think there are over 5 million of these instances.

Conservatives also keep bringing up specific people in instances where they claim fraud occurred. Thing is, they need 5 million of these instances, not 5. Fact that MAGA people think one or two questionable people after nearly two weeks of looking, means the whole thing was rigged. So stupid. I wonder if they know it's bullshit in their subconcious, but they just want Trump to have a second term, so they fool themselves into thinking 2 instances of fraud means 5 million instances are now justified.

I guess this is why Republicans like making high school super easy to pass.

Edited by Brisbot
  • Like 1

Okay so about Trump's hair suddenly turning grey. Why do people keep saying his normal hair dye is fading. Seems to me he dyed his hair that way to elicit sympathy from his voters that the loss was difficult on him that his turned his hair grey keeping in tradition that after a presidency hair tends to become much greyer.

2 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

Okay so about Trump's hair suddenly turning grey. Why do people keep saying his normal hair dye is fading. Seems to me he dyed his hair that way to elicit sympathy from his voters that the loss was difficult on him that his turned his hair grey keeping in tradition that after a presidency hair tends to become much greyer.

i think the piss turned his hair that color.  he may be relying on water sports with melania more than usual

• Haha 2
  • Burger 1