IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Some people said “Chinese virus” was racist. “Eat the ass out of an anteater” really ups the ante, though. 

I would not be surprised if Trump abruptly shits himself during a briefing and Pence improvises by pretending it’s chocolate pudding(plus he’s hungry for shit)

51 minutes ago, Candiru said:

Some people said “Chinese virus” was racist. “Eat the ass out of an anteater” really ups the ante, though. 

I would not be surprised if Trump abruptly shits himself during a briefing and Pence improvises by pretending it’s chocolate pudding(plus he’s hungry for shit)

according to CDC guidelines "rimming (mouth on anus) can spread covid-19" because the virus has been detected in feces- so if he was going to do that- hopefully someone would point out the risk involved during this time

Edited by Nebraska
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

yesterday trump fled the press briefing w/o speaking or taking any questions. 

such a fucking douchebag. nice to see him scurry off away from the press back into his tv hole. 

He is starting to remind me of that episode of Band of Brothers where Lt. Dike is supposed to be leading the company but he's often nowhere to be seen, and when they finally get into battle he turns into a quivering mess. Except there isn't anyone to relieve him of command and he's unwilling to listen to people that know more than him.

Anyway, sounds like he's starting to crack.

• Like 1

www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/04/24/trump-postal-service-loan-treasury/

Yet again, this guy has hit a new low. When I first heard about this, my thoughts went straight to all of the individuals and small businesses that rely on the postal service and how fucking catastrophic it will be for them if they get priced out of their current expenses.

Clearly, he probably sees this as a bold move to finally privatize the USPS, but I’m sure I’m not alone with relatives that depend on the usps for access to their already-insanely-overpriced medications, for a start. 
What’s more, this is how he treats postal workers that are already risking their lives. The guy is a fucking psychopath. 

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/04/24/trump-postal-service-loan-treasury/

Yet again, this guy has hit a new low. When I first heard about this, my thoughts went straight to all of the individuals and small businesses that rely on the postal service and how fucking catastrophic it will be for them if they get priced out of their current expenses.

Clearly, he probably sees this as a bold move to finally privatize the USPS, but I’m sure I’m not alone with relatives that depend on the usps for access to their already-insanely-overpriced medications, for a start. 
What’s more, this is how he treats postal workers that are already risking their lives. The guy is a fucking psychopath. 

this will disproportionally effect rural areas as well. he's trying to penalize amazon as well because of the washington post/bezos. so if he can get USPS to raise its prices it'll cost amazon more money to ship things.. even though they have fulfillment centers everywhere and use UPS and their own drivers/contractors a lot. trump again missing the point of things.. and ignorant of the big picture. he's going to further penalize his own base. 

10 hours ago, ignatius said:

this will disproportionally effect rural areas as well. he's trying to penalize amazon as well because of the washington post/bezos. so if he can get USPS to raise its prices it'll cost amazon more money to ship things.. even though they have fulfillment centers everywhere and use UPS and their own drivers/contractors a lot. trump again missing the point of things.. and ignorant of the big picture. he's going to further penalize his own base. 

I’m 100% certain that he’s never personally had to use the postal service once in his entire life either, so I imagine he fails to understand it’s relevance. We should all write him a “fuck you” post card. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

I’m 100% certain that he’s never personally had to use the postal service once in his entire life either, so I imagine he fails to understand it’s relevance. We should all write him a “fuck you” post card. 

he also thought you need ID to go to the grocery store.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/14/politics/fact-check-trump-groceries-id-voter-fraud/index.html

11 minutes ago, ignatius said:

he also thought you need ID to go to the grocery store.

the stable thinking here is that if you make ID's compulsory at the grocery store- illegals won't be able to get their groceries. 

• Farnsworth 1

32 minutes ago, Candiru said:

Dilated pupils 

holy  shit. does he hello everybody? or i love everybody? lol. he looks plastered. 

was this today? 

after watching it several times he says "i love everybody".. wtf.. dude is so high

Edited by ignatius

2 minutes ago, ignatius said:

holy  shit. does he hello everybody? or i love everybody? lol. he looks plastered. 

was this today? 

It's today and he's saying "hello everybody." I wonder how long the administration can keep this up?

Spoiler

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Candiru said:

It's today and he's saying "hello everybody." I wonder how long the administration can keep this up?

Surely this is the appropriate Mr Burns to post here:

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 2