IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Weiner was asking the 15 year old girl to fantasize about being raped by him. Put him in the cell next to Jared.

Putting aside for a moment the fact that she's 15 lol...fantasizing about rape does not necessarily mean wishing to literally enact actual rape. The psychoanalytic perspective on anti-social fantasies is that that's exactly where anti-social behavior belongs, and moreover that it's healthy...and even moreover that you should worry about those with PG-rated fantasy lives* as, unless they've had their hypothalamus removed, they are letting their 'shadow' grow into an unleashed, un-domesticated anti-social monster that is out of their control.

(*along with those with persistent obsessive anti-social ruminations, which usually indicates resentment and/or a failure to integrate one's aggressive and sexual sub-personalities into a healthy social context).

Edited by LimpyLoo

Weiner is indeed a funny looking dude .... I wonder if his careless texting affects his future prospects, like becoming the mayor of NYC ... btw what the is that flag he's carrying? New York flag?

Cv9dRC9VYAApFyj.jpg

I think that's an Ecuadorian flag. His political career is cooked though. Edited by doublename

The psychoanalytic perspective on anti-social fantasies

(*along with those with persistent obsessive anti-social ruminations, which usually indicates resentment and/or a failure to integrate one's aggressive and sexual sub-personalities into a healthy social context).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gY3_xAOXLE

Weiner is indeed a funny looking dude .... I wonder if his careless texting affects his future prospects, like becoming the mayor of NYC ... btw what the is that flag he's carrying? New York flag?

Cv9dRC9VYAApFyj.jpg

I think that's an Ecuadorian flag. His political career is cooked though.

why do we expect men to suppress their sexual appetite? i can barely get tru the day without masturbating twice

Of course there needs to be self-control but is suppressing the best option? not saying society should allow men to fuck whenever/whoever they want, maybe lower the bar a bit and expect to find weird sex shit in men's electronic devices

http://www.vox.com/2016/10/30/13473444/harry-reid-letter-comey

Reid might be full of shit claiming that Comey has proof of Trump's ties with Russia, and that's the first time I've heard that there's serious proof of it (though of course some slight, aging evidence and suggestions of more have been bandied about), but Comey's purposefully vague letter to Congress definitely seems to be designed to do absolutely nothing but put doubt into the minds of Clinton voters. Comey might end up in some serious shit over this, one way or the other.

so the fbi, including comey, said they have no reason to think there is anything significant in these new emails. they just... found... some... emails.

the news is pushing this because people will watch, and people are watching because the news is pushing this.

Edited by very honest

so the fbi, including comey, said they have no reason to think there is anything significant in these new emails. they just... found... some... emails.

the news is pushing this because people will watch, and people are watching because the news is pushing this.

and the r/the_donald psychos are going batshit because "it's proof weiner and obama knew.. " .. .something.. what they knew and wtf they are talking about i have no idea.. it's all horseshit at this point. 

still.. my fingers are crossed even though hilalry did well with early voting and trump has only, according to the polls, pulled a little closer in some places. 

it's so fucked. the media is fucked. 

Public Policy Polling polls Trump supporters and discovers:

60% Support banning Muslims from entering the United States (Unconstitutional)

50% Support the Confederate flag hanging on the capital grounds

30% Support shutting down all mosques in the United States (Unconstitutional)

30% Wish the South won the civil war (Treason)

25% Islam should be illegal in the United States (Unconstitutional and the best example of what a violation of the first amendment would be)

25% Support the policy of Japanese Internment (Unconstitutional)

20% Support banning homosexuals from entering the United States (Unconstitutional)

10% Say Whites are a superior race

^ (11% aren’t sure one way or another)

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_SC_21616.pdf

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/one_out_of_three_trump_voters_in_sc_would_ban_gays_from_entering_the_u_s

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/02/guess-how-many-donald-trump-supporters-want-gay-people-barred-from-entering-america/

The Economist polls Trump supporters and discovers:

15% disapprove of slavery being abolished (Unconstitutional and morally wrong)

^ (Another 20% aren’t sure one way or another)

50% support the use of torture on foreign enemy combatants (Violates not only domestic but International Laws)

^ (Another 25% aren’t sure one way or another)

2 weeks ago clinton had 88% chance of winning.. 

today... 75% chance of winning. 

by election day it'll be even closer race. 

where's the nembutal?