IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

The attempted format was pretty much thrown out of the window during the GOP debate. :-)

Pretty much this. I always love Kasich because he finds it very amusing while the others are fighting for talk time

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

it should be more like a talent show kind of setup imo, where a small jury of dicks sits a bit above the presidential candidates, commanding them to do things / to shut up / etc.

so....

are there going to be debates between the dems/republicans at some point?

I mean right now these are only sort of infights, but the real fun will start when it's Trump vs Clinton right?

The Dems/Reps will debate each other but only after each party has an official nominee. (Yes, third parties sometimes get in the mix but that's unlikely this cycle afaik) Then of course each candidate will have their Vice President pick to campaign with and there'll be a VP debate or two.

sent using magic space waves

has this been posted already?

I'm skeptical about a lot of that stuff, seeing as it was all dug up as a result of Republicans trying to shaft the Democrats, and even after all that they couldn't find anything to actually impeach Bill on other than a blowjob. Not saying there's not some dodgy stuff in there, they are politicians after all, but I'd take the accusations with a grain of salt as well.

Edited by caze

wow, those liberals always feel good about themselves making fun of other people. granted though, trump does make himself a pliable target and i am certain he is unfit as an american president. then again, politics is cesspool, so he might be the president to reflect that (just like kanye is the ultimate popstar)

however, and this i sincerely mean, with mocking his persona (which they are mostly doing), you are only creating a deeper wedge between you and the trump voter base. you laugh from your high tower of superiority, shitting on the person a lot of people hold in high esteem (whether or not he deservers it). now these voters might not be the brightest bulbs. but they don't like being laughed at. it is only the fool that mocks the foolish people.

Edited by Guest

yea, it's well made and makes some good points, but is this thing supposed to convince trump supporters not to vote for him? doesn't seem like it's gonna succeed. it's just liberal back patting.

yea, it's well made and makes some good points, but is this thing supposed to convince trump supporters not to vote for him? doesn't seem like it's gonna succeed. it's just liberal back patting.

maybe not trump supporters, but people who are still undecided.

dunno, trump seems 2extreme of a character to be unsure about, i think that people who are undecided are undecided about anyone else in the respective parties but not trump.

though maybe i'm wrong, republic mind is a mysterious thing..

Edited by eugene