IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

So do you guys think Trump would be so radical when he's actually the president or do you think he is just showing off in order to get votes and then calm down for the real deal?

And how is Bernie Sanders going btw?

if he ever calmed down, that would be a huge disappointment.

In my head he's just always like that, always always

the most loudest, obnoxious, rich, dumb asshole in existence ever

I think Trump had no fucking clue it would ever go this far. He's just doing what he does, pumping up his recognition and getting people to talk; half of what he says just comes out of nowhere. I imagine he surprises himself on occasion. He'd likely follow this through if given the chance but there's no way he can win in a general election.

sent using magic space waves

So do you guys think Trump would be so radical when he's actually the president or do you think he is just showing off in order to get votes and then calm down for the real deal?

a trump presidency would be unpredictable. putin, who is always looking to direct attention elsewhere, might try one of his chess maneuvers, seeing if he could extract a mistake out of the newcomer, like he did invading georgia for no reason right when obama was taking office.

the syria conflict is already bad and dangerous enough. consider that most armed conflicts are begun inadvertently, by a mistake, misunderstanding or miscalculation, and then consider this partial list of the dynamics going on in syria:

- syrian civil war between free syria army rebels, among other rebel groups, against oppressive and brutal assad regime

- isis claiming territory amidst the civil war

- foreign powers fighting isis

- turkey having an overlapping conflict with the iraqi kurds

- turkey shooting down a russian plane because they wouldnt heed turkeys request to not fly through their air space

- russia mobilizing propaganda that links nato with terrorists

- saudi arabia having overlapping tensions with iran, both of whom are operating in syria

- putin saying he's fighting isis but really mainly bombing the rebels the united states had been supporting

- assad gassing his own people

even if he calmed down trump would be a tremendous liability. sound judgement is what he has been consistently demonstrating himself to not have.

bernie is putting up a good fight, but at this point the numbers are starting to make it look like he won't get it. hillary has tons of super delegates in the bag. after iowa she had like 300 delegates and bernie had like 10. they split the delegates from new hampshire, despite the votes making it look like bernie won... apparently they're splitting the delegates from nevada, which was the state that i thought bernie had the best shot in in the south. i could be wrong but i think we're seeing the limit of his movement and momentum

Edited by very honest

If Trump becomes the president of the United States of America, I'm moving to another planet.

is there something the international community could do to boycott this?

can't imagine anyone wanting to shake hands with the mofo

I mean if everyone outside the US just does not accept him as POTUS, then what.

Edited by Guest

^ the "then what" is exactly why a part of me really wants him to get in. I mean, there would be a huge shitstorm internationally. they were talking about banning him from the UK just recently. it'd be a complete circus and really fun to watch because so many Americans are behind this clown, I'm hopeful it would get them to re-evaluate.

of course he would fuck up the country and cause a lot of damage but still... Trump for prez! make 'Murka great agin! *airhorn*

Edited by usagi

a trump presidency would be unpredictable. putin, who is always looking to direct attention elsewhere, might try one of his chess maneuvers, seeing if he could extract a mistake out of the newcomer, like he did invading georgia for no reason right when obama was taking office.

the syria conflict is already bad and dangerous enough. consider that most armed conflicts are begun inadvertently, by a mistake, misunderstanding or miscalculation, and then consider this partial list of the dynamics going on in syria:

- syrian civil war between free syria army rebels, among other rebel groups, against oppressive and brutal assad regime

- isis claiming territory amidst the civil war

- foreign powers fighting isis

- turkey having an overlapping conflict with the iraqi kurds

- turkey shooting down a russian plane because they wouldnt heed turkeys request to not fly through their air space

- russia mobilizing propaganda that links nato with terrorists

- saudi arabia having overlapping tensions with iran, both of whom are operating in syria

- putin saying he's fighting isis but really mainly bombing the rebels the united states had been supporting

- assad gassing his own people

even if he calmed down trump would be a tremendous liability. sound judgement is what he has been consistently demonstrating himself to not have.

bernie is putting up a good fight, but at this point the numbers are starting to make it look like he won't get it. hillary has tons of super delegates in the bag. after iowa she had like 300 delegates and bernie had like 10. they split the delegates from new hampshire, despite the votes making it look like bernie won... apparently they're splitting the delegates from nevada, which was the state that i thought bernie had the best shot in in the south. i could be wrong but i think we're seeing the limit of his movement and momentum

non stop propaganda post. very honest is a mess.

Also, you don't have to vote for any of those chumps, you have these chumps https://www.lp.org/candidates/presidential-candidates-2016, or this chump http://www.jill2016.com/

Trump as president? Try to imagine what it would be like to live in Italy while Berlusconi was in charge. It'd be fun within the borders of the US. And the international community would stop taking you seriously. Or rather, would act around the guy with a fox on his head.