IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Can't wait to see how Hannity tries to wrestle with this tonight. I wonder if he goes full O'Reilly and loses his shit? He probably is privately right now, actually. :)

This is actually the most engrossing reveal for me yet, I've always despised Hannity more than any other right-wing talk radio / commentator. 

This is actually the most engrossing reveal for me yet, I've always despised Hannity more than any other right-wing talk radio / commentator. 

so, an obvious back channel for trump and Fox news to coordinate.  seems one of the less devious things we'll learn. 

so, an obvious back channel for trump and Fox news to coordinate.  seems one of the less devious things we'll learn. 

Back channel? Trump's got a direct line. It's been known for a while that Trump and Hannity converse regularly, often (at least in the past) immediately after Hannity finishes his show. Hannity's spoken about this in interviews, he doesn't care. State run 'news' essentially, without any need for secret ops, just that it only works on people stupid enough to ignore the obvious. The rest don't really matter anyway, when that 30ish percent of people who follow Trump no matter what are enough to keep him afloat (and were obviously enough to get him the job). 

edit: reading that back maybe that came off shitty but I certainly didn't mean it that way... if it seemed so towards you ignatius or anyone reading it, apologies, unintended.

Edited by auxien

no worries dude. 

i forgot about the enws of hannity and trump being chatty cathy.  fox has long been the communications wing of the republican party. talking points line for line 

I still remember that stupid video Pai made right before the FCC vote last December, where he donned the Santa hat, spun the fidget spinner, and played the Harlem Shake (which was a meme from February 2013). Basically one big "fuck you" to the vast majority of us who wanted to retain Net Neutrality.

My naive optimism still believes that this administration will get a huge bite in the ass from karma one day. Maybe it's just a gut feeling.

I still remember that stupid video Pai made right before the FCC vote last December, where he donned the Santa hat, spun the fidget spinner, and played the Harlem Shake (which was a meme from February 2013). Basically one big "fuck you" to the vast majority of us who wanted to retain Net Neutrality.

Ha that was a giant middle finger alright. I also remember one of the stooges doing the harlem shake was quite fit, next day I read she's some sort of alt-rite BLM-is-a-terrorist-groop blooger or summat.  Confused my wang for hours.  Anyway sleep better knowing DICKHEAD gonna need 24-hr personal security for the rest of his life, and even that doesn't guarantee he wont end up with a cap in his ass.

My naive optimism still believes that this administration will get a huge bite in the ass from karma one day. Maybe it's just a gut feeling.

Every day one of these assholes shoots themselves in the foot (and there have been a lot lately) is cause for optimism

Regarding karma - dick Cheney got a heart transplant even after all he’s done. Hopefully one or all of his children dislike him. Hopefully he’s unhappy in some deep existential way and the heart transplant is a way to prolong that suffering. Universe works in strange ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding karma - dick Cheney got a heart transplant even after all he’s done. Hopefully one or all of his children dislike him. Hopefully he’s unhappy in some deep existential way and the heart transplant is a way to prolong that suffering. Universe works in strange ways.

My brother and I were late to our dad's military retirement ceremony 14 years ago because that motherfucker just happened to arrange a visit to the same locale at the same day at the same time. We were literally denied access to base until his bloated ass left.

Trump is holding a rally in a Washington Twp.. It's a rather affluent area near  where I live in the good old burbs of Detroit. I'm curious as to the turnout for this event. I would contend he still has broad support in Macomb County to this day. If the turnout is strong, I will be in fear for 2020. (minus all his legal troubles/hookers pissing on one another mind you)

hookers 

speaking of hookers: check hannity @ the bunny ranch brothel back in 1990

C7psfD4XwAAP8Nr.jpg

But the Bunny Ranch visit was the last straw. While Mr. Hannity, who attended Roman Catholic parochial school, interviews scantily clad prostitutes, ostensibly urging them to quit and go to law school, the camera slowly moves from prostitute to prostitute, lasciviously lingering over the one with the largest, most exposed breasts.

“Is it all about the money?” he asks one young woman.

“Yes,” she replies patiently. “Any job is about the money.”

My brother and I were late to our dad's military retirement ceremony 14 years ago because that motherfucker just happened to arrange a visit to the same locale at the same day at the same time. We were literally denied access to base until his bloated ass left.

He flys in a Lambda-class T-4a shuttle these days right? But yeah that fucking sucks. I hate when traffic is from a POTUS or VPOTUS visit for a fucking fundraiser luncheon or some shit.

hookers 

speaking of hookers: check hannity @ the bunny ranch brothel back in 1990

But the Bunny Ranch visit was the last straw. While Mr. Hannity, who attended Roman Catholic parochial school, interviews scantily clad prostitutes, ostensibly urging them to quit and go to law school, the camera slowly moves from prostitute to prostitute, lasciviously lingering over the one with the largest, most exposed breasts.

“Is it all about the money?” he asks one young woman.

“Yes,” she replies patiently. “Any job is about the money.”

The absolute shitty thing is that this never really has been a breaking point among the GOP. Perhaps that day will come (they can't slut shame like they used to for example thanks to the #metoo movment)

Gingrich cheated and is divorced multiple times, Palin's daughter got knocked up by a deadbeat guy and their marriage never lasted. Judge Moore was evident of the hypocrisy being a moot point, it swayed just enough to make him lose the election but not his base.  The recent airhead judge in the news had a husband who resigned after he was caught using hookers to do "diaper stuff" We all know about Trump. Infidelity, weird kinks, drug use, criminal misconduct, etc. I could name plenty of other examples. Point is these are always excused or brushed away as "their own personal failings" or even witch hunts by the media.

In recent years, Trump being example #1, their personal justification is "better them than liberals in office." They also justify it by saying it's better to be for 'moral values' and wildly imperfect or even opposite of those things in practice than be good people who are "secular humanist leftists." Shit plagues rural and conservative regions too. For example it's no coincidence that teen pregnancies and out of wedlock children are born at higher rates in places with abstinence education and restriction to family planning resources. Dry counties and places banning adult video stores have just as much, if not more, illicit drug and sex activity.

The absolute shitty thing is that this never really has been a breaking point among the GOP.

yeah that's one of the reasons why they label any media news outlet as fake news. they try and narrow what their audience should pay attention to. in fact, if hannity is questioned about this i'm sure his fall plan would be to ask "how many times did bill clinton get away with rape?" which is always something (in their mind) that's just beyond acceptable. 

this is the double standard that exists today. that's why regardless of the fact that he worked for the DNC, his family has requested his name not be used to further conspiracy theories about his death, seth rich is still a right wing hero