IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

President Trump wanted then-FBI Director James Comey to investigate the infamous pee-tape allegations to reassure First Lady Melania Trump that he hadn’t actually paid Russian hookers to urinate on a hotel bed, the former top G-man claims in his new book.

“He brought up what he called the ‘golden showers thing’ . . . adding that it bothered him if there was ‘even a 1 percent chance’ his wife, Melania, thought it was true,” Comey writes in “A Higher Loyalty.”

“He just rolled on, unprompted, explaining why it couldn’t possibly be true, ending by saying he was thinking of asking me to investigate the allegation to prove it was a lie. I said it was up to him.”

oh boi. oh boi.

This has been a helluva week, it's gone from daily madness to hourly bombshells, it's incredible

I can't imagine being a journalist at this point, so much to sift through and report on that seems too absurd to believe much of this stuff.

trump has whiplashed on several things, TPP, attacking syria, tariffs.. and is of course attacking comey bigly. 

so, RNC finance chair resigns after info about a $1.6 million payoff to a playboy playmate he impregnated, cohen is/was alos an RNC fincance chair.. ahem.. and now it's announced that the investigation into cohen is a criminal investigation related to business dealings. so, once they have him on the hook they'll roll him up and flip to spill the beans on trump.. unless the russians dole out the nerve agent or polonium tea on cohen before he can fess up. 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-criminal-investigation/story?id=54450757

This has been a helluva week, it's gone from daily madness to hourly bombshells, it's incredible

I can't imagine being a journalist at this point, so much to sift through and report on that seems too absurd to believe much of this stuff.

Seriously, things are really ramping up. Could be some hype with not too much and this all sits and plateaus, or it could actually be of consequence. The way Trump is reacting (and how others and reporters are talking unofficially) is making me think it's the second.

i don't think affairs and stuff are any of our business up until the point where the person having the affair has publicly attacked others in the past for doing the same. and especially when you're the head of the 'family values' party. i don't see how any god fearing christian could stand behind a man who is so obviously going to hell.

but trump was put in office by god so it doesn't matter what he did in his past ;)

Sources: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article208870264.html

The Justice Department special counsel has evidence that Donald Trump’s personal lawyer and confidant, Michael Cohen, secretly made a late-summer trip to Prague during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

Confirmation of the trip would lend credence to a retired British spy’s report that Cohen strategized there with a powerful Kremlin figure about Russian meddling in the U.S. election.

It would also be one of the most significant developments thus far in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of whether the Trump campaign and the Kremlin worked together to help Trump win the White House. Undercutting Trump’s repeated pronouncements that “there is no evidence of collusion,” it also could ratchet up the stakes if the president tries, as he has intimated he might for months, to order Mueller’s firing.

Trump’s threats to fire Mueller or the deputy attorney general overseeing the investigation, Rod Rosenstein, grew louder this week when the FBI raided Cohen’s home, hotel room and office on Monday. The raid was unrelated to the Trump-Russia collusion probe, but instead focused on payments made to women who have said they had sexual relationships with Trump.

also say what now? head spinning... 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jasonleopold/donald-trump-russian-spy-moscow-gru-felix-sater?utm_term=.phbLJ9xEw#.ywo0rE5am

While Trump was running for president, his business team was trying to develop a Trump tower in Moscow — with the help of a former Russian military intelligence officer. But in a twist, that former officer also provided intelligence to the US.

Edited by ignatius

Anyone still think the 5th season of The Wire was far fetched? In retrospect it’s even more fucking brilliant!

what's far fetched about it? i thought it was pretty good and believable 

don't panic

ok panic

along w/france and UK

FOX was on a tv in the break room at work and it cut to Trump making the Syria announcement. He’s a zombie right now. Now it’s Mattis trying to make it seem legit.

hoping (hoping) it's just another flash-in-the pan tomahawk strike / select airstrike run like last year

same old same old - keep in mind Russian, Iranian, Turkish, US, and EU forces ain't going anywhere anytime soon - they've all been running proxy forces, clandestine ops and advising regional forces for years now