IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

9 hours ago, goDel said:

The US might just be falling apart right before our very eyes. What a shit show. 

Trump's approval rating now at 49 percent, results from Iowa caucuses turning out to be a clusterfuck...this year is proving to be a mess so far, predictably.

Not to put a dent in morale, but the circumstances don't really invoke optimism for me right now.

9 hours ago, goDel said:

The US might just be falling apart right before our very eyes. What a shit show. 

gotta give credit where credit's due - donnie has succeeded in doing what he said he would do back in 2016. he's turned the US political system upside down and into the embarrassing state it currently is in. it's really the only thing he's good at, and what he does to everything he gets involved in - barges in, yells a lot, and exits with the place in shambles...this period in US history should be remembered by one giant facepalm emoji, or possibly as the first time a country turned into bizarro world.

A world where everything is the exact opposite. Up is down, first is last, good is bad, wrong is right, white is black, logical is illogical, giving is taking, insanity is sane, liberty is tyranny, and vice versa. It's a place where literally, the sky is forest green and the trees are sky blue.
Here at bizarro world, when greeting others we say "goodbye", and when leaving we say "hello".
  • Like 1
  • Burger 1

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I'm sure Goebbels got some super Iron Cross from Hitler but I'm too lazy to confirm this

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ignatius said:

stealing the show again.. 

collins is a dope. 

I have to give kudos to Pelosi, that was a brilliant move, even if symbolic. Getting people to ignore him is about the only way to truly hurt Trump personally.

Agreed that Collins sold out awhile ago, she only whips out the "moderate" vibe when she wants to. Very skeptical of Romney as well. Lisa Murkowski is the only GOP Senator I think might vote with the Democrats.

• Like 2