IGNORED

piece of schlitze

jules

I don't take his posts as serious insults (may be diff when he's referring to you, I don't want to speak for him). Most of what he says are just kind of ironic meme-like sarcastic jokes. 

Jules my meng i love you but sometimes you can be such a sucker for trollbait. He just messing around a bit, its innocent and funny. Dont take it so personal

Jules my meng i love you but sometimes you can be such a sucker for trollbait. He just messing around a bit, its innocent and funny. Dont take it so personal

lols aside, this basically

It's been all good in the thread and chatmm* interactions I've had with em; tho a'member kids, mess with tha bull & u get tha horns:

52300000471.jpgl

Also this is watmm where things can escalate / autism can intensify quickly

* Is chatmm ever coming back or is 'forum upgrade' going to become the 'site content' of the decade? :emotawesomepm9:

never noticed him until very recently, haven't been insulted by him though...thought he was joking. if he's not it's even funnier.

fu mrx.

* Is chatmm ever coming back or is 'forum upgrade' going to become the 'site content' of the decade? :emotawesomepm9:

Discord, ma nibba.

Yea I guess you are right. Im too old for that shit lol

Archived