IGNORED

Why is the Watmm discord so top secret?

Dan C

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I don't come here to chat man, I'm here trying to reach out to other artists and make art, and it's become apparent that this is more of a meme festival and joke-hole than an artist community at this point.

Bye.

oh my fucking lol

Can someone tell me how to make art by posting on internet community messageboard? And do I really need that to reach out to other artists as well?

General banter isn't really the place for great art, this is true.

Qalab, during my time as keymaster I have always strived to preserve our core values and artistic integrity. Your album falls well below the standards required to participate in chatting therefore at 2:30am your application was denied on the grounds of lack of creativity and a shit screen name. Your album is now property of the chatroom to be used as a study tool so artists starting out do not make the same mistakes, however it's creator is not permitted to become involved in this process. Thank you for interest in reaching out to white men to discuss art, however it's my belief you are better suited to construction or something .

Qalab, during my time as keymaster I have always strived to preserve our core values and artistic integrity. Your album falls well below the standards required to participate in chatting therefore at 2:30am your application was denied on the grounds of lack of creativity and a shit screen name. Your album is now property of the chatroom to be used as a study tool so artists starting out do not make the same mistakes, however it's creator is not permitted to become involved in this process. Thank you for interest in reaching out to white men to discuss art, however it's my belief you are better suited to construction or something .

its

Archived