IGNORED

Why is the Watmm discord so top secret?

Dan C

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delete, what a doozie, haha. So basically Dan c wants to chat with guys online, these guys don't know if they want to let Dan c back into their lives after all that's happened, a lot of it water under the bridge. If you like chatting with men online and think Dan c could add something to a conversation use this thread and let him know...but don't be rash. This man has let a lot of people down, not least by becoming middle aged, repetitive and rather dull. Chat now.

Delete, what a doozie, haha. So basically Dan c wants to chat with guys online, these guys don't know if they want to let Dan c back into their lives after all that's happened, a lot of it water under the bridge. If you like chatting with men online and think Dan c could add something to a conversation use this thread and let him know...but don't be rash. This man has let a lot of people down, not least by becoming middle aged, repetitive and rather dull. Chat now.

New phone who dis

Dan c are you looking to chat to white men aged 18-50 online? On your phone? Please give 5 examples of things you could bring to an online conversation but know in advance your application has been rejected.

And that contrived Asian fetish is a big fuckin no no.

Daniel, when I became keymaster of discord I took a vow to preserve honesty and decency. Unfortunately a number of our members have expressed growing concerns about your lifestyle and chatting potential/ability and it was decided at 2am this morning that you did not meet the criteria. May I take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in chatting with white guys online and hope, with some compromise, you are able to find a suitable alternative for your chatting needs.

Personally, I don't come here to chat man, I'm here trying to reach out to other artists and make art, and it's become apparent that this is more of a meme festival and joke-hole than an artist community at this point.

Bye.

Personally, I don't come here to chat man, I'm here trying to reach out to other artists and make art, and it's become apparent that this is more of a meme festival and joke-hole than an artist community at this point.

Bye

rude

Bye.

your album is a joke lol

Archived