IGNORED

Bocbocbocboc

YangYing

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a concept as to whether BoC actually managed their old Myspace page?
I wrote a message to them on there and actually got a response that seemed sincere. I've never been able to bring myself to believe it was actually one of them though.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Read the New Release Speculation topic over at Twoism for some very entertaining woo woo

Any watmm following the thread on twoism? Probably a few of you are. Or all of us are.

So is the mathematical brainbox got a point? What do you reckon? 

when he (Opothecary) speaks in English and not in maths, I agree with some of what he say's (stuff about The Friendly Stranger, zero activity from mdg, the fact that this is the exact nature of BOC would procure if they were to dabble in such a game, and other stuff I've forgotten about)

dunno, it's a strange one, I think BOC have better things to do with their time, maybe Opothecary is a maths genius friend of Hexagon Sun and they have told him to run with it and create some sort of chaos theory out of their few tweets etc. Also I sometimes think they maybe play some game with religious cults, like even when somebody is spouting nonsense but some people will just go along with it no matter how gibberish it sounds

my brain was never wired up for numbers, so I get lost and loose interest at the speed of light after his first sentence. Even so I find myself checking it twice a day

my brain was never wired up for numbers, so I get lost and loose interest at the speed of light after his first sentence.

Same

Yup.

Dunno why they all instantly assumed full legitimacy of "Mike's Twitter" either. I'm not saying it's 100% fake, but there's absolutely nothing to even suggest an official affiliation.

Oh well, it's part of their prediction/equation now, and I don't wanna spoil their fun.

Dunno why they all instantly assumed full legitimacy of "Mike's Twitter" either. I'm not saying it's 100% fake, but there's absolutely nothing to even suggest an official affiliation.

Even if it was/wasn't fake who gives a fuck - One tweet pointing to another twitter account, and a profile link to the Boc website. The account is about as exciting as an old man yawning on a foggy day.

In other words: still waiting for a next red moon event

On a tangent: couldn't finish watching the eagle in your mind video. The editing annoyed the crap out of me. It looked like it was edited for a squarepusher track instead. O well...

Did discover a 'new' remix in that twitter feed though. Not sure what to think of it though.

https://leavingrecords.bandcamp.com/track/sisters-boards-of-canada-remix

It's good to see proper lunacy make a return to the overly sanitized bocpages.

yeah agreed, I actually went back and edited a part of my post, the original had a minor rant about the over sanitized nature of twoism 

I was in two minds whether too keep it or not, maybe I should of

Archived