IGNORED

Moog One

Audioblysk

8 voice - 6k

16 voice - 8k

Essentially three polysynths in one package, it will be available in eight- and 16-voice versions. The tri-timbral architecture allows you to stack, split and layer up to 48 oscillators across a 61-key Fatar keyboard.

Each voice has three VCOs, separate state variable and Ladder filters, four LFOs, three envelopes and a noise source. The oscillators are capable of FM and hard sync and their waveshapes can be mixed. In addition to effects like vocoding, bit reduction and chorus, Eventide has supplied a set of reverbs that can assigned per voice or to the master buss. Every layer or timbre has its own arpeggiator and sequencer plus chord memory and ring modulation. Like the Voyager, there is a pressure-sensitive X/Y pad and a host of ins and outs for CV and gate signals. There are also four insert inputs for connecting external processors and space for thousands of presets.

Im on my phone or I’d shoot over a pic of it. Looks a lot like the MemoryMoog

Finally a real Moog polysynth!

756813d1532190860-moog-one-image.jpeg

2gOiwfx.jpg

qcjFK4rdQEqbhb4XoTtEdX-970-80.jpg

Moog One features
8- or 16-voice polyphony
3 VCOs per voice with waveshape mixing and OLED displays
Unison mode (up to 48 oscillators on the 16-voice instrument)
2 filters per voice with filter mixing (2 multimode State Variable filters that function as a single filter, and a classic lowpass/highpass Moog Ladder filter)
3 DAHDSR envelopes per voice with user-definable curves
3-part multitimbrality
Separate sequencer and arpeggiator per timbre
Chord memory
Dual-source noise generator with dedicated envelope
Mixer with external audio input
Ring modulation with selectable routing
Oscillator FM and hard sync with selectable routing
4 assignable LFOs
Premium 61-note Fatar TP-8S keybed with velocity and aftertouch
Assignable pressure-sensitive X/Y pad
Digital Effects (Synth and Master Bus)
Eventide reverbs
Selectable glide types
USB and DIN MIDI
Save, categorize, and recall tens of thousands of presets
Create Performance Sets that make up to 64 presets accessible at the push of a button
2 x ¼" stereo headphone outputs
2 pairs of assignable ¼" outputs (supports TRS and TS)
4 x ¼" hardware inserts (TRS)
1 x ¼" external audio input (line-level)
1 XLR + ¼" TRS combo external audio input with trim knob
9 assignable CV/GATE I/O (5-in/4-out)
USB drive support for system and preset backup
LAN port for future expansion

Sounds dope but the price is nuts lol.

Oh for sure. The features list looks amazing, but 6-8k is really pushing it. I will bet that it sounds amazing though!. 

Holy shit, agree with the sentiment that hopefully they do really well with this synth, see no reason not wish Moog anything but the best.

Would this be the first moog with a digital fx section? If it is there must be some people on gs losing their shit.

And it has inserts? That's nuts.

Eventide reverbs?!

Would be great if it has a knobby dedicated fx section so you can really play the fx as well.

Yeah, feature wise it shits on a lot of poly’s. The depth of the thing is insane and you know it’ll sound fucking excellent

6k isn’t a ton for a synth with that much going on. Expensive yes, but it’s gonna be a tank

if you look after it well enough will run for 30+ years.

well, I guess this then includes replacement of the OLED-screens....

(I have no problem with the synth apart from this, the analogue come back just was 20 years late for me - digital (u-he!) sounds good enough IMHO)

Kinda cheesy ad - but the synth sounds fucking amazing IMO. 

Get ready for another passive sheathe comment in a thread about something he doesn't like.  :emotawesomepm9: (they actually got real musicians on this one tho)

It's really not that expensive for what it is. Also this will be mostly bought by either commercial studios or established artists who can justify this amount of money for a piece of equipment. They aren't expecting a load of skint bedroom musicians to purchase this.

i know but it also sounds boring as hell in this video imo

p.s. i like how everybody's full of shit in the video, especially sakamoto with his analog nonsense

p.s. i like how everybody's full of shit in the video, especially sakamoto with his analog nonsense

7:08 sounds pretty fucking lush. Which poly's do you find 'non-boring'

The ad is mega-cheesey, but not gonna lie, I want the synth. I've always dreamed of a moog poly since getting to muck with the MemoryMoog at a studio in Portland. 

7:08 sounds pretty fucking lush. Which poly's do you find 'non-boring'

The ad is mega-cheesey, but not gonna lie, I want the synth. I've always dreamed of a moog poly since getting to muck with the MemoryMoog at a studio in Portland. 

if we're talking about analog synths only yamaha cs 80 comes to my mind. but i much prefer digital synths, so id rather make music with a blofeld, if you can believe me. 

Archived