IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

On 11/27/2023 at 11:10 AM, o00o said:

IMG_2347.thumb.jpeg.07d0debf97d092f273b54e5e0a79eab4.jpegthis is how a working login looks like. I only see it when I successfully login and I can just click on the logo for it to go away and have normal access to the forum but it seems kinda misleading 

I've seen this before already...

8 hours ago, o00o said:

screencapture-forum-watmm-topic-104393-autechre-oversteps-posters-for-sale-originals-from-dr-2023-12-08-13_14_22.thumb.png.6d46b437eec74be23ca9eff14960116f.png

this topic looks very weird - anyone else has this?

it looks like all posts are by chen god who quotes the other posts. never had that before 

it's like liking your own posts on facebook... such a narcissist...

Spoiler

Just kidding@chenGOD, I love you ❤️

so, when u visit someone's profile you have the option to see their activity, posts, threads, etc… can we have an option to see their reactions as well? xoxo

like, these are the reactions to posts from a specific user…Screenshot_20231220-0946322.png.9db54f42aaac2ea6a1a172093502bf50.png

what I was looking for is a tab where I can see all the reactions of a specific user… like, you go to my profile and u have my topics tab, my threads tab, and lastly all my reactions to every user...

Edited by cruising for burgers

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, sorry for being MIA - holiday vacation, etc.

I'll see about digging into these latest issues/requests as I can.

On 11/27/2023 at 5:10 AM, o00o said:

IMG_2347.thumb.jpeg.07d0debf97d092f273b54e5e0a79eab4.jpegthis is how a working login looks like. I only see it when I successfully login and I can just click on the logo for it to go away and have normal access to the forum but it seems kinda misleading 

You might want to update your bookmark and/or clear your cookies for WATMM and see if that resolves this issue.

On 11/25/2023 at 11:41 AM, someguy said:

are there any plans to fix the forum redirect landing page on watmm.com? it still leads to an error page and I thought the website was completely dead and gone for three+ weeks because of that

Fixed - now requests to watmm.com redirect to forum.watmm.com

is there a way of having an option to click on an image to load it instead of it loading automatically? for slow speed internet users? like, if I go to dank memes thread I'd like to be able to click on an image to load it instead of waiting 10 minutes to automatically load 100 pics...

like, on each user's option menu you'd have the option to select between 'automatically load images' or 'manually (click) to load images'...

• Like 1

On 1/14/2024 at 12:22 PM, cruising for burgers said:

is there a way of having an option to click on an image to load it instead of it loading automatically? for slow speed internet users? like, if I go to dank memes thread I'd like to be able to click on an image to load it instead of waiting 10 minutes to automatically load 100 pics...

like, on each user's option menu you'd have the option to select between 'automatically load images' or 'manually (click) to load images'...

No... get a better internet connection.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

rude!!!

right, on moving ship... thanks a lot... anyway I bet there is... you just can't be arsed to look for it...

It already "lazy loads" images to reduce bandwidth/loading times, so there's not much more than can (easily) be done.

28 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

It already "lazy loads" images to reduce bandwidth/loading times, so there's not much more than can (easily) be done.

do it (hardly) then...:catbed:

just a simple option, "don't load images automatically" for whomever wants it...

22 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

do it (hardly) then...:catbed:

just a simple option, "don't load images automatically" for whomever wants it...

Yes, but then there needs to be a facility to then load an image(s) if you wanted to view something... far beyond a simple request.

13 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Yes, but then there needs to be a facility to then load an image(s) if you wanted to view something... far beyond a simple request.

we have time...

it will be done by the time I'm able to load an entire dank memes thread page though...:D

@Joyrex hello 🙂

I still can’t login unless it’s on my phone; appreciate the workaround you sent me so I can at least login on mobile but have you found anything else that might let me get back on here the regular way? 

Would like to be more active but it’s a PITA on mobile 😂.

20 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

@Joyrex hello 🙂

I still can’t login unless it’s on my phone; appreciate the workaround you sent me so I can at least login on mobile but have you found anything else that might let me get back on here the regular way? 

Would like to be more active but it’s a PITA on mobile 😂.

So from a PC or Mac, you cannot log in via a browser (Edge/Chrome/Firefox/Safari)?

5 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

So from a PC or Mac, you cannot log in via a browser (Edge/Chrome/Firefox/Safari)?

PC yes that’s correct! I’ve tried multiple browsers it still gives me this error. I’ve tried turning my vpn off too. 😞

IMG_8365.jpeg

Just now, Hugh Mughnus said:

I’ll give it a shot when I’m off work 🙂.

Tried on my work laptop and our firewall has it blocked for mature content 😂 

FWIW, I set up a redirect from watmm.com to forum.watmm.com after we moved hosting for the forum to the forum software provider.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"confirm you are human" and getting a weird captcha that's always asking me to choose hats. happens before every post/reply etc. 

edit: didn't happen this time. 

Edited by ignatius