IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

On 8/24/2023 at 6:07 AM, hoggy said:

site doesn't load on my iPhone 6s - Error 1000

What browser/OS are you using? Have you tried other browsers on your iPhone?

On 8/26/2023 at 4:14 PM, toaoaoad said:

Some links ppl post are showing up like this 

2EA10405-65E3-4D5D-88C7-519FA663AE5F.jpeg.a9ec3d89714afef764eb2ce902377151.jpeg

on my old ass iphone running safari, tho. Haven't tested it on other devices. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me?

Not quite sure what I am looking at here...

On 8/25/2023 at 10:37 PM, Joyrex said:

What browser/OS are you using? Have you tried other browsers on your iPhone?

Safari on iPhone 6s... but works on Chrome I think - I think it's intermittent on Safari, sometimes works

Having trouble posting up screenshots and photos. I believe I need to 'clear my cache'. Can some good person tell me where I find my cache?

Last time I had this trouble I upgraded my account to members plus, which worked. I don't mind upgrading to EKT if I need to but would ideally like to clear this mysterious cache anyway.

Edited by beerwolf

why? u took a lots of formatting options a while ago and now u took more...:(

diatoms says that center formatting is back but I seem to have less options than before...

this is ABP browser on Android mobile site... I tried desktop and the formatting options are the same as in mobile...

Screenshot_20230905-160406.png

Edited by cruising for burgers

On 9/9/2023 at 4:11 PM, toaoaoad said:

Noticing in older posts (pre-update) that emojis are still missing and are replaced by question marks, is this something that can actually be fixed?

Let me see - I'm not quite sure why those broke to begin with

thanks joysex! :catsalute:

now, this has been happening since forever... android... when i press the emoji icon, it takes forever to load the emojis menu, and everytime i click one emoji, if i want to click another one in a row, i can't, when i press the first one the emoji menu closes itself so i need to open it again and wait forever one more time... it happened with different phones...

look forward to your reply.

kindly yours.

Burger

edit: oh i forgot to mention, this is only when i open the watmm emoji menu... if i use the emoji key on my phone's keyboard it works fine...

Edited by cruising for burgers

3 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

this happens with this theme on laptop desktop and android phones... both those buttons do the same... and in android they kinda overlay each other... not a biggie, just aesthetically...

1.png

Yep, aware of that

• Like 1

20 hours ago, milkface said:

WATMM no longer works for me on Safari as it gives me some kind of error when trying to access the website. Works fine on Firefox though not sure if anyone else is having this issue or not.

The problem seems to have fixed itself but lasted about 3 or so days.

On 9/21/2023 at 10:57 AM, milkface said:

WATMM no longer works for me on Safari as it gives me some kind of error when trying to access the website. Works fine on Firefox though not sure if anyone else is having this issue or not.

On 9/21/2023 at 6:40 PM, cruising for burgers said:

most text formating options are gone again... :^(

Question for both of you: on mobile?

On mobile, you will get a reduced set of text formatting options due to horizontal space. I can put all the options, but then you're likely to have rows of buttons that will obscure what you are typing along with the keyboard (I am guessing).

1 hour ago, Joyrex said:

Question for both of you: on mobile?

On mobile, you will get a reduced set of text formatting options due to horizontal space. I can put all the options, but then you're likely to have rows of buttons that will obscure what you are typing along with the keyboard (I am guessing).

android... can't we have 2 horizontal rows with those text formating options? so that nothing overlays?