IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

1 hour ago, toaoaoad said:

Nope

Click on the link that takes you to the post. Then edit the post. 

I shall soon be demonstrating the above by deleting the attachment of Nadine Dorries eating a live rat.

Edited by perunamuusi

19 minutes ago, perunamuusi said:

craiyon_144240_Nadine_Dorries_eating_a_live_rat__4k__macro.png

I shall soon be demonstrating the above by deleting the attachment of Nadine Dorries eating a live rat.

If you can believe it, I tried a lot of things before posting my question :cisfor:

Yes you can delete the post containing the attachment, but there's nothing in the menu that allows to delete the attachment from your account entirely. Many people have asked. Joyrex previously said it's a setting he doesn't want. But I think people want the option, myself included.

2 hours ago, perunamuusi said:

If you had successfully deleted it from your account, it would also be missing from where I quoted you in the above post. (It's still there.)

RE: Attachments - I think now that we are on a better platform (and more storage; 500GB I believe) I think the best course of action (at least in the short term) is to expand the storage limits the subscribing accounts have.

I'll look into doing so this week, as I just got back from holiday.

On 10/30/2023 at 10:01 AM, cruising for burgers said:

but we don't want more storage, we simply want to delete them... at least that's what I'm after...

Again, the issue is historical content (something that many here value) gets lost or confusing without proper context/content.

I guess we could put it to a vote?

On 10/31/2023 at 8:48 PM, Joyrex said:

Again, the issue is historical content (something that many here value) gets lost or confusing without proper context/content.

I guess we could put it to a vote?

yes but, you'll also have historical problems if users delete posts... and we can do it so...

1 minute ago, cruising for burgers said:

yes but, you'll also have historical problems if users delete posts... and we can do it so...

You're not wrong... okay, I'll let any subscribing level delete attachments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I have noticed that when I post a YouTube link in Now Playing (and sometimes in other threads), if that post becomes the first post of a new page in the thread, then for some reason, the YouTube video that ends up in my post is not the one that I linked. Instead, it is the same link from the first post of the previous page (if that makes sense) . . . ? This has happened a few times now and it is a quick fix to go in and edit the post, delete and re-paste the link/video, but wanted to mention it.

2 hours ago, decibal cooper said:

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I have noticed that when I post a YouTube link in Now Playing (and sometimes in other threads), if that post becomes the first post of a new page in the thread, then for some reason, the YouTube video that ends up in my post is not the one that I linked. Instead, it is the same link from the first post of the previous page (if that makes sense) . . . ? This has happened a few times now and it is a quick fix to go in and edit the post, delete and re-paste the link/video, but wanted to mention it.

I've had this happen before, it's just a browser glitch. If you just refresh the page your correct link will show up. (At least this was my experience)

• Like 1

is there a way to make the text of a link distinguishable from simple text? the links get underlined but still, I can type simple underlined text so u can not tell it apart from a link...

I can do this, 1stone is a link, the other is not...

I cannot distinguish this url link from the text bellow

I cannot distinguish this url link from the text above

know what I mean?

Screenshot_20231115-173320.png

Edited by cruising for burgers

I've asked this before I think...

so, when I select an emoji and click on it to insert it in a post, it inserts fine but the emoji window closes after that so, if I want to insert 3 emojis in a row I need to open the emoji window 3 times instead of simply clicking the emoji 3 times... this happens on android, I haven't tried it on desktop pc...

• 2 weeks later...

are there any plans to fix the forum redirect landing page on watmm.com? it still leads to an error page and I thought the website was completely dead and gone for three+ weeks because of that

• Like 1

IMG_2347.thumb.jpeg.07d0debf97d092f273b54e5e0a79eab4.jpegthis is how a working login looks like. I only see it when I successfully login and I can just click on the logo for it to go away and have normal access to the forum but it seems kinda misleading 

• 2 weeks later...

screencapture-forum-watmm-topic-104393-autechre-oversteps-posters-for-sale-originals-from-dr-2023-12-08-13_14_22.thumb.png.6d46b437eec74be23ca9eff14960116f.png

this topic looks very weird - anyone else has this?

it looks like all posts are by chen god who quotes the other posts. never had that before 

Edited by o00o