IGNORED

June 9th

Dragon

happy 9/6th :)

I remember that clip being in better quality, btw. But that must have been years ago. Even before 2009, I'm guessing.

The guy who made it, Sam Smith, put it on youtube as well. Back in 2006.

He made it back in 2002! Wouldn't be surprised if he was on watmm as well. But I can't remember an active discussion about it, back then. Apart from following the contest for best BOC video. Wasn't papa involved in organising that contest, btw?

This track has been a tradition for me on this date the last three or four years. As much reservation as I have about using the word "literally", in this case it would apply, as the manner in which I have this track on loop throughout this day on June 9th.

1 hour ago, beer badger said:

Don't shoot the messenger but twoism thinks a new album is on the way. 'On the way' meaning asap, not meaning another 12 months or so.

(lowers gun)

Well Tomorrow's Harvest was also released in June (2013). So maybe you're onto something. Either way, the best way to drop a new release is with little or no teases. Just bring in a piñata out of the blue and let everyone go nuts.

4 hours ago, beer badger said:

Don't shoot the messenger but twoism thinks a new album is on the way. 'On the way' meaning asap, not meaning another 12 months or so.

:boc:

4 hours ago, beer badger said:

lol

6 hours ago, beer badger said:

What’s their reasoning? 

On 6/9/2019 at 7:30 AM, goDel said:

The guy who made it, Sam Smith, put it on youtube as well. Back in 2006.

He made it back in 2002! Wouldn't be surprised if he was on watmm as well. But I can't remember an active discussion about it, back then. Apart from following the contest for best BOC video. Wasn't papa involved in organising that contest, btw?

Yes, that was our "Eagle in your Mind's Eye" video contest, and BOC themselves judged the entries and picked the winners, AND provided the prizes!

New album soon? I would be very surprised indeed...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Candiru said:

What’s their reasoning? 

Some Scottish bloke on twitter mentioned he has a coffee with them most mornings, and that a new album is likely 'sooner' rather than 'later'

Iron clad proof!

Edited by beer badger
  • Facepalm 2

• Any period of ten years is a decade,[1][2] including any arbitrary span of ten years; for example, the statement that "during his last decade, Mozart explored chromatic harmony to a degree rare at the time" merely refers to the last ten years of Mozart's life without regard to which calendar years are encompassed.

8 hours ago, beer badger said:

Some Scottish bloke on twitter mentioned he has a coffee with them most mornings, and that a new album is likely 'sooner' rather than 'later'

Iron clad proof!

MDG, the twoism prophet

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/11/2019 at 12:04 AM, MIXL2 said:

iirc they haven't posted on either forum since 2015

I think he's retired from being the band's (hell) interface for the band...

16 hours ago, Joyrex said:

He was last on here in September 2014!

that's when syro was released. he was probably stalking the forum for posts by rdj.