IGNORED

Bon Iver - i,i

xxx

1 hour ago, dr lopez said:

definitely not on board after bonny bear ruined the last MoM album lmao

Hahaha qft on that shit for sure. Fuck now I gotta think about that album again. Just when you thought you could be rock solid on an "instabuy" policy for an artist...

Boner River. late 2000's indie sensation is back with a fuckin face melter of a grindcore album. Hold on to ya butts, this shit cray

2000's indie bands really faded away to the point where I want to watch a documentary about how this niche in the music world had its rise and fall. 

i just hope the overt auto tune is kept to a minimum this time around. 22 a million had some amazing stuff and stuff I couldn’t bear to listen to. Quite a mixed bag but interesting nonetheless. Def curious about this one.

8 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

I only know his last album and still play it alot. I realy love it so kiss my friggin ass

I don't listen to it loads anymore but I enjoyed it, and I caught a live performance of his at a festival last year and that was phenomenal. I'll give this one a shot for sure.

Also I still listen to the MoM album all the time, because it rules.

• 4 weeks later...

Would rather listen to Bon Jovi than this bubblegum cock rock. Second worst track I've heard in the last half hour. This subforum needs a MAJOR  clear out. 

Solid effort. Pretty confident he'll never top his 2011 eponymous but I still dig where he's going. It takes longer to digest but there's some pure lush on there in the form of "Sh'Diah" and "iMi". 

Inevitably, indie rockers will stumble across the pop-up book "1,2,3--Autechre and Me!" and try their hand at universe blending. I have to hand it to Radiohead for keeping their identity regardless of how iddum it got but Justin is getting a little messy in his sandbox. I

t's ok to gonk out on an NTS tip but burying neofolk in the smears at the bottom makes for a confusing listen. Dunno, probably be either AOTY for me in a month or so or I'll forget all about it.

I remember listening to Age of Adz by Sufjan Stevens a while ago and thinking it was IDM as feck. Is Bone Ivory up to the task? Stay tuned for more at 11.

I don't enjoy how abstract his lyric writing has become, maybe it does have some actual substance but honestly I can't follow it and it often seems like weak songwriting. I loved 22 and I feel like that album had a perfect balance, the new one seems very garbled and pretentious in terms of songwriting. Lots of cool production though.

Archived