Trump campaign using fake accounts on social media. The irony. Obviously, it has got to be the party with the loudest complaints about fake votes which uses fake accounts on social media.

https://www.info-res.org/post/unmasking-the-fake-maga-accounts-stolen-photos-and-digital-lies

These accounts have gained popularity quickly: some were created only two to three months before this research was carried out but soon boasted thousands of followers, with some posts going viral. 

They appear to have grown their follower counts by using traditional digital marketing strategies, such as calls for "likes and retweets" and the posting of “Trump Trains” – a technique which aims to increase hashtags, follower counts and ultimately grow the pro-Trump community by providing a list of usernames for accounts to follow.

Some accounts called for “follows” from “MAGA fans only”, or referred to followers as “patriots”, appealing to them to reshare content. They also posted on significant US dates with hashtags like "MAGApatriots", "TrumpSupports2A", and "MAGA2024".

I hope the Harris campaign picks this up. All those fake MAGA followers might be voting as well 😜

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Satans Little Helper said:

Trump campaign using fake accounts on social media. The irony. Obviously, it has got to be the party with the loudest complaints about fake votes which uses fake accounts on social media.

you forgot that when they were screaming about "fake votes" they were the ones discovered to be orchestrating them

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ignatius said:

j9jt5bcclkld1.jpeg?width=1024&auto=webp&1k1rzhepmkld1.png?width=651&auto=webp&s=1bo4wvyfdlld1.png?width=613&auto=webp&s=

he reposted this

Screenshot-2024-08-28-at-11.16.46-AM.png

Tell us you’re fucking weird without telling us you’re weird. Also, why aren’t they at work. 🍟 

IMG_0275.webp

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

Tell us you’re fucking weird without telling us you’re weird. Also, why aren’t they at work. 🍟 

IMG_0275.webp

I guess he wouldn’t be that weird if I and everyone I knew was a bigoted, narcissistic asshole. 

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/27/2024 at 1:42 PM, decibal cooper said:

does not seem reasonable to me. why let the executive branch of the federal government, biden white house in this case, pressure social media companies in private, closed-door discussions to remove content from the internet that Zuckerberg states did not violate the rules of his social media company? He said that his team disagreed about the covid content, and he also mentions that some of it was satire and meme posts.

If there was content on there, or large clusters of content, that was leading to large scale harm of the public, and the white house wanted it taken down, then why not do so in a transparent way instead of privately pressuring the company to remove things?

You also ignore the fourth paragraph of zuckerberg's letter about the hunter biden laptop story, which was more or less completely censored after the New York Post story that first reported on it (and later verified that it was indeed his laptop and that there were emails on there that he sent related to his time employed with Burisma). I personally do not care if he was trying to get his laptop fixed and had a bunch of pics with him smoking crack or fucking prostitutes, but the story was completely memory-holed, and it turned out in the end as zuckerberg mentions that there was no conclusive evidence that it was a russian disinformation campaign, as the FBI and CIA stated when they initially approached meta to remove the story. And all mainstream news outlets just went along with it.

Regardless of how one feels about the hunter biden story, this is not a good precedent for the executive branch to be making content moderation decisions on the internet in clandestine ways imo without the public knowing about it.

Lols. Meanwhile. 
In his new book, Trump threatens to imprison Mark Zuckerberg and says he 'got along well' with Putin

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-describes-presidency-new-book-rcna168910

• Confused 1

george conway is lit discussing trump going to prison for the federal coup case. good description of the recent superceding indictment. basically jack smith redid the federal coup indicitment, with a new grand jury, taking into account the supreme court's recent ruling on immunity. the resulting indictment is slightly different but still has the exact same charges.

anyway on sept 18 he will be sentenced in the ny criminal case, for which incarceration is within the sentencing guidelines of the convicted charges.

that will be a week after kamala destroys him in a debate on sept 10

the conversation may change to, will ron desantis extradite trump to new york to be imprisoned by the state

but regardless of whether he surrenders to ny, eventually he may see federal prison.

meanwhile, people are smelling their farts as trump gains on kamala's big entry bump. 2 months to go

image.thumb.png.96d3ae05c4a6c73d9720fdf8630dc1e7.png

Edited by may be rude
  • Farnsworth 1

3zuktob5i3md1.jpeg?width=634&auto=webp&s1opvskqud1md1.jpeg?width=672&auto=webp&s

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/story/trump-rally-man-attacks-journalists

Trump Calls Journalists “Enemy Of The People” During Pennsylvania Rally Minutes Before Man Storms Into Media Section

The suspect, who was quickly tasered by law enforcement, will face misdemeanor charges, according to police.
99qo27k472md1.jpeg?width=960&auto=webp&s

here's the updated federal coup indictment 

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/27/read-trump-indictment-00176509

pdf: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000191-9582-d690-a9f3-dfff52f50000

good read if anyone hasn't already. a former president federally charged, criminally, for a coup. it's another one of these new primary source documents of history.  

Edited by may be rude
  • Like 1

:cisfor:

sometimes she goes way too tinfoil hat for me but it's an interesting crossroads of conspiracy + receipts etc.. people who spend so much time following these kinds of threads.. wherever the research happens etc.. must have interesting perceptions of the real world. this woman, i think lives in chile or something and left the USA to "escape" the coming "digital surveillance state" or whatever it's going to be. 

2 hours ago, cern said:

lols.. can't watch anything w/ben shapiro in it. he's just so awful. super punchable face. terrible writer. just talks fast and thinks it makes him seem smart. if you searcg youtube for "ben shapiro idiot" you'll get some nice returns.. also, behind the bastards reads some his books as filler episodes sometimes.. and my god is it all just so horribly bad. especially his fiction. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ignatius said:

lols.. can't watch anything w/ben shapiro in it. he's just so awful. super punchable face. terrible writer. just talks fast and thinks it makes him seem smart. if you searcg youtube for "ben shapiro idiot" you'll get some nice returns.. also, behind the bastards reads some his books as filler episodes sometimes.. and my god is it all just so horribly bad. especially his fiction. 

Probably.. Never listen to the dude before. I think is just another annoying YouTuber.. I don't think he talks that fast, Not faster than that Anti-Apple dude. 
I was annoyed at his commercial so I will not follow the Shapiro shap. 

However he made some points about that Kamala interview because it really sucked. Why did she sit there with an old dude that is just totally silent? 
Like she need to take her dad that is a lawyer to the interview. 

6 hours ago, cern said:

Probably.. Never listen to the dude before. I think is just another annoying YouTuber.. I don't think he talks that fast, Not faster than that Anti-Apple dude. 
I was annoyed at his commercial so I will not follow the Shapiro shap. 

However he made some points about that Kamala interview because it really sucked. Why did she sit there with an old dude that is just totally silent? 
Like she need to take her dad that is a lawyer to the interview. 

just FYI he's a low grade shill for alt right. some billionaires gave him a ton of money to start a media company and currently he makes really awful movies all w/some kind of social/political agenda. he platforms jordan peterson's shitty show. his books are really awful. 

his "i talk very fast" thing is a shtick he does when interviewing/debating anyone on the left. he ALWAYS spits out tons of falsehoods really quickly in an attempt to make the other person kind of fumble. that's all he does. he sucks 100% and is a disingenuous douchebag who once in a while is a broken clock about something and does that thing where he surprises people by being right about something. 

but make no bones about it.. he is 100% set on his agenda and is totally not an honest broker of information. he's not worth your time. short conservative dudes seem to put him up as their short king. there's been many jokes about him and how wrong his takes are so often. you could spend a day listening to people taking him to task on any number of things he's said or written. 

he's one of the primary people behind the Daily Wire which is funded by billionaires. the content they create is so low bar it's just so bad.. i think he's doing a grift on some billionaires and wants to stay relevant to the conversations going on. 

1rvwzdz4n7md1.png?width=608&auto=webp&s=

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah not sure what you're expecting from a Ben Shapiro video? 'In the interests of fairness, I think she made some good points!'  The guy's obviously not arguing his stuff in good faith. 

If you're getting this stuff pushed to you through YouTube you're probably squarely on the alt-right pipeline, as per their viewing algorithm. 

I won't even risk viewing it - the algorithm spent half a year suggesting non stop alt-right bullshit after I watched a random Jordan Petersen interview.

• Like 5

What a fuck Is this? Now rapper joins Trump also.. So rappers are voting for the right side now? 
All the rappers I known about are far away from the right. God why is US so god damn crazy..

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, cern said:

What a fuck Is this? Now rapper joins Trump also.. So rappers are voting for the right side now? 
All the rappers I known about are far away from the right. God why is US so god damn crazy..

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

58 minutes ago, cern said:

"they're not sending their best"

1 hour ago, cern said:

this person clearly represents all rappers, and thus all rappers are now voting for trump. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1