watching joe rogan, furrowing my brow and nodding, this is interesting, very interesting. he takes ivermectin? note to self: call doctor asap and get a rx for this, that is if my doctor isn't already contaminated by woke. i keep watching the video. he's asking the tough questions the liberals are too afraid to ask, such as: "everybody forever was like kamala is the worst vice president and then in a moment in time all the sudden she's our solution." ok, this isn't a question per se but it's extremely smart and it isn't woke, that's for sure. i really love how he points out if you google search for a negative story about kamala you won't find one. it's true. i used google and every single result is pro-kamala. i can't even find any links to trump. or good independent, non-corporate media such as fox and joe rogart. honestly, if you don't vote for tulsi you're a hypocrite. as joe points out, she "got to see people blown up by the war." sorry liberals, checkmate. has kamala (is that even her real name???) seen people blown up ever? specifically, tulsi is a war hero for seeing people get blown up by the war itself. i'm not interested in policy, i want a president who saw people blowed up. goddamn, joe is really knocking it out of the park i can see why he makes millions of dollars bc this is some of the best stuff i've seen. this is political analysis, this is not a complete dipshit who knows nothing whatsoever talking to absolute morons and idiots. so yeah man, the democrats are a controlled party and tulsi has seen people blown up by war. the choice is obvious. this november i'm casting my vote for tulsi gabbard. she's running, right? for like, the presidency? whatever man, i'm gonna vote for her regardless bc she's not woke or something like that. whatever joe rogan said. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Big Brain 1

12 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

watching joe rogan, furrowing my brow and nodding, this is interesting, very interesting. he takes ivermectin? note to self: call doctor asap and get a rx for this, that is if my doctor isn't already contaminated by woke. i keep watching the video. he's asking the tough questions the liberals are too afraid to ask, such as: "everybody forever was like kamala is the worst vice president and then in a moment in time all the sudden she's our solution." ok, this isn't a question per se but it's extremely smart and it isn't woke, that's for sure. i really love how he points out if you google search for a negative story about kamala you won't find one. it's true. i used google and every single result is pro-kamala. i can't even find any links to trump. or good independent, non-corporate media such as fox and joe rogart. honestly, if you don't vote for tulsi you're a hypocrite. as joe points out, she "got to see people blown up by the war." sorry liberals, checkmate. has kamala (is that even her real name???) seen people blown up ever? specifically, tulsi is a war hero for seeing people get blown up by the war itself. i'm not interested in policy, i want a president who saw people blowed up. goddamn, joe is really knocking it out of the park i can see why he makes millions of dollars bc this is some of the best stuff i've seen. this is political analysis, this is not a complete dipshit who knows nothing whatsoever talking to absolute morons and idiots. so yeah man, the democrats are a controlled party and tulsi has seen people blown up by war. the choice is obvious. this november i'm casting my vote for tulsi gabbard. she's running, right? for like, the presidency? whatever man, i'm gonna vote for her regardless bc she's not woke or something like that. whatever joe rogan said. 

Not your best work 

1 hour ago, BobDobalina said:

Just gonna leave this here and let Stew Banner explain the quiet part

this guy was grade A bastard. 

3 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

true but you have a bias against it in this case

Fair point. I definitely read it with eyes overshadowed by the brim of a MAGA hat high as hell on AlphaBrain™️

• Haha 1

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/dick-cheney-kamala-harris-liz-cheney-rcna169979

Former Vice President Dick Cheney announced Friday that he will cast his ballot for Vice President Kamala Harris this fall, confirming news that was first made public by his daughter, former Rep. Liz Cheney, earlier in the day.

"In our nation’s 248-year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump," Dick Cheney said in a statement. "He tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him. He can never be trusted with power again."

'He can never be trusted with power again.'

beacon of trust Dick Cheney 😂 🤣

Would be hilarious if he died of old age before the election, before he could cast vote, and then gets tortured in hell by Saddam Hussein Abu Graib style on election day

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, decibal cooper said:

Would be hilarious if he died of old age

it's amazing he's still alive after so many heart attacks and eventual heart transplant. for a while he had to carry around a suitcase to power his artificial heart. 

Edited by ignatius

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

it's amazing he's still alive after so many heart attacks and eventual heart transplant. for a while he had to carry around a suitcase to power his artificial heart. 

That woman is insane. 

Also...Cheney on board...urghh...yei?

1 hour ago, Crazing said:

That woman is insane. 

“Put terrorists back on China.” well, glad he solved that problem.

7 hours ago, Crazing said:

That woman is insane. 

one of the bizarre aspects of my life is that i lived to see george w bush and dick cheney help save us from donald trump. in 2020, soon after the election, as trump was contesting it, in texas, the powder keg of america, george W bush promptly released a clear message saying trump lost. that helped. 

i don't want to give cheney credit for his daughter because they're different people but obviously liz helped a lot. anyway, now dick himself, the orchestrator of the bush administration, who zealously advocated for pushing the powers of the presidency almost as far as possible, is sounding the alarm about trump. if dick cheney, whose haliburton company made billions off his iraq war, thinks a president has gone too far in abusing the presidency, i mean that's wild. that's because he sees that trump is about to kick out the supports and let the thing collapse. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, may be rude said:

one of the bizarre aspects of my life is that i lived to see george w bush and dick cheney help save us from donald trump. in 2020, soon after the election, as trump was contesting it, in texas, the powder keg of america, george W bush promptly released a clear message saying trump lost. that helped. 

i don't want to give cheney credit for his daughter because they're different people but obviously liz helped a lot. anyway, now dick himself, the orchestrator of the bush administration, who zealously advocated for pushing the powers of the presidency almost as far as possible, is sounding the alarm about trump. if dick cheney, whose haliburton company made billions off his iraq war, thinks a president has gone too far in abusing the presidency, i mean that's wild. that's because he sees that trump is about to kick out the supports and let the thing collapse. 

I think it's probably cause he and his mates feel like they gonna lose some money

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, may be rude said:

plainly, it's a power struggle. cheney wants to hold on to the status quo. trump brings chaos. or, as a friend sarcastically said "maybe he sees more wars with harris".  i'd be surprised to see the american public tolerate a direction action involving us troops. it would take an awful lot to get this group of americans to go all in on some war adventure somewhere. but that's a whole lot of 'what ifs' and i ain't up for pulling that thread. 

Edited by ignatius

29 minutes ago, ignatius said:

plainly, it's a power struggle. cheney wants to hold on to the status quo. trump brings chaos. or, as a friend sarcastically said "maybe he says more wars with harris".  i'd be surprised to see the american public tolerate a direction action involving us troops. it would take an awful lot to get this group of americans to go all in on some war adventure somewhere. but that's a whole lot of 'what ifs' and i ain't up for pulling that thread. 

i disagree and i don't think your take is plainly apparent. actually i think what's plainly apparent is that trump is a threat to american government as we know it, and dick cheney would see that, just like anyone who knows how to figure out what's real and is interested to look can see that. 

i'm sorry but i'm seeing narratives bleed in, like that trump is anti-war. trump kept afghanistan going. obama got us out of iraq and biden got us out of afghanistan. trump fanned the flames of this precursor to a potential ww3 in ukraine. trump took out the 3rd highest official of iran and very nearly sparked an iran war. trump kibashed the iran nuclear deal, destabilizing the mideast. trump destabilized international politics, increasing war, in a lot of ways, including emboldening netanyahu. it's fucking wrong that trump is somehow less warlike. he fucking cheers on putin conquering ukraine.

i'm sorry, i wish i didn't have to debunk these lazy fantasies. i really wish people would stop the behavior of stating their imagination as authoritative reality. it's really just a fucking pathetic and disgusting human behavior.  

trump literally fucking tried to start a civil war in the united states of fucking america. it's not that he's anti war it's that he's anti-usa. him and pompeo helped the taliban retake afghanistan by releasing them from prison. trump helped kim jong un get the nuke. trump wants to dismantle nato and let putin conquer european countries. he's a fucking demon.

Edited by may be rude
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, may be rude said:

i disagree and i don't think your take is plainly apparent. actually i think what's plainly apparent is that trump is a threat to american government as we know it, and dick cheney would see that, just like anyone who knows how to figure out what's real and is interested to look can see that. 

i'm sorry but i'm seeing narratives bleed in, like that trump is anti-war. trump kept afghanistan going. obama got us out of iraq and biden got us out of afghanistan. trump fanned the flames of this precursor to a potential ww3 in ukraine. trump took out the 3rd highest official of iran and very nearly sparked an iran war. trump kibashed the iran nuclear deal, destabilizing the mideast. trump destabilized international politics, increasing war, in a lot of ways, including emboldening netanyahu. it's fucking wrong that trump is somehow less warlike. he fucking cheers on putin conquering ukraine.

i'm sorry, i wish i didn't have to debunk these lazy fantasies. i really wish people would stop the behavior of stating their imagination as authoritative reality. it's really just a fucking pathetic and disgusting human behavior.  

my friend was making a sarcastic joke about cheney being singularly motivated.. it's not a real argument about trump being anti-war. settle down. trump is a psychopath. we know this. 

also, every election is a power struggle.. at its core that is what it is. 

i'm not disagreeing w/trump being a threat to democracy but he's also a threat to business as usual. he's an idiot w/lot's of bad ideas and likely allied with putin to some end.. or perhaps indebted to putin and others in some way and has to get himself off the hook... or so goes the tinfoil hatted. 

but 100% every election, at its core, is a power struggle. people want to stay in power for reasons and they do just about anything to stay there.. others want to take it.. the battle continues every day in this country and doesn't just come along ever 4 years. it is a constant thing. it's ruthless and happens everywhere every day. it never stops.. ever. 

for example.. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, may be rude said:

ok thanks for clarifying. sorry to be rude

i didn't take it that way so no worries.. it's in your avatar though.. so... 😉 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

hopefully they 'open source it' and put it on youtube. .otherwise is just gonna be for HBO people and no one will see it who doesn't already agree w/the narrative that trump is full of shit. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, cern said:

(some crappy video)

@cern I try to be open to other views here, but I watched that video you posted titled "Joe Biden has a BRUTAL MENTAL BREAKDOWN in front of Michigan Crowd" and it did not contain anything like the title promised. They had Biden forgetting J Edgar Hoover name - I mean I'm all aboard the 'biden is too old' train but thats a pretty mild example of what he's capable of - and then they point out that he said 'guess what?' 12 times in his speech. So basically its a clickbait video with a fake image on the cover that contains very very slim if any real content. And so I have to ask, why are you posting bollocks videos in this thread? If you want to critique Biden there's lots of genuine lines you could take, but you're just posting low effort shite videos.

Edited by zazen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1